The Hall at Patriots Place

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Patriots Place Run
Sunday, August 8th
Hi Everyone!
We are excited about this run to the Hall at Patriots Place Museum. This is unusual event with some cool history. In fact, did you know the football was invented on the field of Boston Common?:dunno: We will visit and explore the Patriot Place Museum, and many people say it is something to see. There are a lot of interactive exhibits and memorabilia. Here are a few exhibits you will experience. As you get off the elevator you will experience what the players feel as they are entering the field at game time going through the tunnel onto the field.:headbang: You will also be in one exhibit where Bill Belichick breaks down plays. You can also pick up the red phone and see if someone is calling plays or ordering pizza.:rolaugh: And the most important exhibit, did I mention the New England Patriots Cheerleaders exhibit. (By the way I need a new calendar.):D There are so many cool things at the museum. You can also check out their web site at www.patriot-place.com/thehall . The tickets are $10.00 per person, and if we get 15 or more people the rate will be $ 7.00 per person and that is what I’m shooting for.
Before we go to the museum we will have lunch at the CBS Scene Restaurant for 12:00. This restaurant overlooks the playing field and has a real nice atmosphere. We can all relax and have a sandwich or a burger.:eater: We will head over to the museum right after lunch.
As the President to the N.E. Viper Club, I called Tom Brady and told him we were coming. He hasn’t answered my phone call yet, I’m sure he is busy. I did have 3 guys show up at my front door asking me to go for a ride; they were nice, all dressed in white. They gave me a white jacket, but the sleeves were tied in a knot in back of me. I couldn’t figure it out. This should be a great time.:lmao:
We will meet at the rest area on Rte24North Side that junctions of Rte495 and Rte24. The rest are is on Rte24 North side. We will meet for 10:30 and leave for 11:00. We will take a little cruise to the Stadium.
Glenn has told me he will do the same route as we did going to the Spring Opener for anyone coming from the north.
1st Stop will be at Exit 2 off 93 South in NH Leaving at 8:40 Sharp.
2nd Stop will be at the Chelmsford rest area 495 south leaving approximately 9:00 we will drive in but will not stop, so be ready and early.
I’m sure we will get a real good turnout for this event. So we hope you can make this event with us.:2tu: Please specify which rest area you be meeting us at so I can keep track.

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick,

You can count Donna and I.

We may not be able to meet up with everyone at the rest area. Most likely we will see you at Patriots Place.

TopGear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roger Lives!!! I can't make patriot place. Hope your coming to the car show.

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Largest Car show event the N.E. Club hosts.
Budwieser plant tour, Exotic Car show, Clydesdale horse...OH MY...:omg:
20+ car clubs, trophys, tee shirts, Miss New Hampshire,...OH MY...:omg:
Cars coming from Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachussetts, Rhode Island, New York, Conneticut, even Nova Scotia-Canada...OH MY...:omg:
Tell your all family, all your friends, all your neighbors, all your co-workers...OH My...:omg:
Shout it from your bathroom, shout it from your driveway, shout it from your roof top...OH My...:omg:
You just got to make it to the Exotic Car Show....:yay:

Honey, quick, get me a ******....:kidding:...:nono:

Last edited:

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Largest Car show event the N.E. Club hosts.
Budwieser plant tour, Exotic Car show, Clydesdale horse...OH MY...:omg:
20+ car clubs, trophys, tee shirts, Miss New Hampshire,...OH MY...:omg:
Cars coming from Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachussetts, Rhode Island, New York, Conneticut, even Nova Scotia-Canada...OH MY...:omg:
Tell your all family, all your friends, all your neighbors, all your co-workers...OH My...:omg:
Shout it from your bathroom, shout it from your driveway, shout it from your roof top...OH My...:omg:
You just got to make it to the Exotic Car Show....:yay:

Honey, quick, get me a ******....:kidding:...:nono:

The Budweiser event is a great show. really looking forward to it but hey, it isn't for a couple more more weeks, plenty of time to talk that up. Let's get back to the ride this weekend to Patriot place . . . . .

Rick, How many are signed up?

Last edited:

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a 50/50 for going this weekend, if so I will be at the chelmsford rest stop....ready and waiting [media]http://forums.viperclub.org/images/smilies/drive.gif[/media]

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Johnny
I hope you can make it Sunday. Weather is suppose to be great out and I think training camp is also going on earlier in the day. We have 13 Vipers going this Sunday. Anyone interested in going let me know. Thanks Rick

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick,
Sandy and I had a great time today. Nice route for the ride from Rt 24 to Gillette stadium. Patriot Place is a must for Pats fans. Maybe next year the Basketball Hall of Fame in Springfield, MA?

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Job well done Rick...:clap2:...even with an recovering sore back.
Hope Paula's foot feels better.

sweet gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My sister-in-law called me after breakfast, she ran into a bunch off you headed south on 495 by the Milford exit....yaking on the phone telling me what she was seeing I think she said one of you guys flashed with the head lights so she would pay attention to her driving, might have been the Hulk. I had to tell her to put the phone down and that I knew who most of those people where and to not cause an accident. I hope to have my car up and running for the car show.:drive:

Steve

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve
I hope to see you at an event this year. I hope you and Kriston are doing well. hope to see you soon. Rick

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen