The "I HAVENT SEEN IT, BUT I DONT LIKE IT" Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The \"I HAVENT SEEN IT, BUT I DONT LIKE IT\" Poll

Ever notice how most people who have seen the car in person usually end up posting something like this, "Wow! I didnt think I liked the design until I saw it in person - now I love it!"

King, you should qualify your votes into three groups:

1) People who have actually seen the car,
2) People who havent seen the car other than prototype/one-off photos,
3) People who are never happy about any kind of change whatsoever.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: The \"I HAVENT SEEN IT, BUT I DONT LIKE IT\" Poll

Your opinions are 100% welcomed Michael. I for one am just trying to do something constructive with my feelings on the car. I love change! I've also never seen the car in person. But I have seen enough to formulate an opinion. You sound like you definitely have one - so why not vote instead of attracting the "wrong element" (from both sides) to the poll.

Thanks.

OP
OP
P

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'll wait until I actually see one, thanks. As someone who spends alot of time behind a camera, I know that what you see in print is not always what you get in person.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Fair enough buddy. Fair enough.
smile.gif

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Ever notice how most people who have seen the car in person usually end up posting something like this, "Wow! I didnt think I liked the design until I saw it in person - now I love it!"
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

umm maybe you should do a search, there are far more "seen it, still hate it" posts... that's unless you've deleted them all
rolleyes.gif

Tenney

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've seen the SRT in person. And, while far from a rolling disaster (if cars, in general, are the competitive set), I think the car's better angles have been captured in photographs.

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I went to the Chicago auto show 3 months ago just to see the SRT. Very disappointed. UGLY. 50 Horse??? So what, give me something to look at!
dead.gif
dead.gif
dead.gif
WHY?????? WHY DID THEY DO THIS?????????

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've seen it in person. If "not as bad in person" is a positive vote then...well.

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've seen it, heard it, stared at, no go.....

GT40, different story, it's a feeling you get when you spend time looking at a car, if you feel it when you get a chance to check out an SRT, more power to ya! I didn't so I bought a GenII..............

David

Viper Owner
Reaction score

The first time I saw a picture of a GenI Viper -- I fell in love with it. This was even more pronounced when I saw a picture of the GenII Coupe. The designs of the GenI and GenII burnt an image into your brain -- even when they were tiny 3"x5" pictures in a magazine. The GenIII clearly doesn't have the same effect on me, so right off the bat this is a bit disappointing...

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Saw the SRT-10 at the LA show- realized I didn't like it in person either, and bought a 2002 instead- nuff said!
I am looking forward to the GT-40. It feels like another cutting edge design icon is in the making.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

The very first time I saw a Viper Photo I loved it! When I saw it in person a few years later it just made my heart flutter.

The very first time I saw the SRT photo I was like "oh well at least it still LOOKS like a viper." When I saw the Comp Coupe at the Philly auto show my heart sank. The coupe looks half way there I imagine with the top off it goes all the way.

Sad part is (other than being allowed to sit behind the wheel of M5) the (never-to-be-built) Charger RT was the only real highlight of the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte