THE NEXT VCA RAFFLE IS HERE - Build Your Own 2009!!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it's that time again! Your Viper Club of America is very proud to present our next raffle car for paid members of the VCA. Want to guess what it is? Oh, it used to be so easy: The Viper Club of America would select a Viper off the production line, add some modifications and a unique paint job and then all a VCA member had to do was purchase a raffle ticket, sit back — and pray.

The next Viper raffle adds a twist to this process and it's going to require a little more work on the winner’s part but it is oh-so-worth it. As in the past, the prize is a brand new Dodge Viper — this time, a 2009 model. However, instead of taking what the VCA offers, it will be up to the winner to decide exactly what this car will look like. And with the selection of body styles (can anybody say ACR?), colors, stripes and wheels that are now available, this is not going to be an easy task. Currently there are eight colors (with who knows what in 2009), five different stripe colors, three different wheels, four optional two-toned interiors — the list goes on and on. Like we said, it’s going to be a difficult choice.

Of course, before you can have this “problem,” you have to get your raffle tickets. With the combinations of options now available on the Viper and only 2009 tickets available, there’s no doubt that the raffle tickets for this car are going to go extremely fast. Be sure to get yours today. It’s going to be a tough job — but someone has to do it. It might as well be you!

If you are a paid VCA member, please download the order form here:

http://www.viperclub.org/downloads/09ViperRaffleFlyer.pdf

Oh, and a couple other things that are very important to note: You can choose ANY combination of options available as long as they are offered by the factory for the 2009 Viper. No oddball colors or combinations that aren't factory options I am afraid. But just think of the 1000+ different possibilities... :2tu:

orangeacr4.jpg

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is insane! How close can a relationship between a group of owners and the manufacturer BE?? This takes it to an entirely different level :headbang:
If I could afford the taxes, shipping and other costs you can bet I'd be in for 10 tickets :D

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are some problems I dont mind having and having to decide what the car will look like is one of them. Are there paypal options for the tickets yet? Thanks Chris.

Motorhead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Viper Nation!
If the winner is interested, I would be glad to offer my assistance by helping them sort through all of the different 2009 build combinations (and there will be many more than offered in 2008).

In fact, I will offer the winner the opportunity to come to the Chrysler Color & Trim Design Studio where I will provide personal "one on one" assistance in helping select the perfect color and trim combination to personalize their car. There, the winner will get to see and touch actual Viper color and material samples before ordering their car. You can think of me as your personal Viper design consultant!

Good luck to everyone! I look forward to meeting the winner! :2tu:

Disclaimer note: Offer is void if I win. :lmao:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am glad there is another raffle, but i have to say i am not as excited about this raffle as i have been in the past. sure it would be great to win the raffle and build your own '09 car, but all the raffles before this one have been centered around very unique cars. you know, one-of-ones, with special paint jobs, special interiors, special badging, etc etc etc. with this raffle though, after someone builds their '09 car, they really wont have anything special from what i can tell. correct?

(yes, i will be buying tickets)

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am glad there is another raffle, but i have to say i am not as excited about this raffle as i have been in the past. sure it would be great to win the raffle and build your own '09 car, but all the raffles before this one have been centered around very unique cars. you know, one-of-ones, with special paint jobs, special interiors, special badging, etc etc etc. with this raffle though, after someone builds their '09 car, they really wont have anything special from what i can tell. correct?

(yes, i will be buying tickets)

Nothing special... it is a Viper! Also, it may end up being one of a kind if certain combinations are followed. Like, say, red with green stripes. You get the idea. :D

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wife buys Hospital Raffle tickets and I buy Viper Raffle tickets, hmmm.

I think I'll take the pictured ACR with Blue instead of the Copper color.

Ted

Looki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can people up in canada order the tickets?

Thanks\

Looki

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought tickets. If I win I'll pay the huge taxes and hopefully get them back from an income tax application, since one of the extremely few taxes Canada doesn't have yet is a windfall tax. I hope they havn't added that one yet.

Ted

smcosta90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought tickets. If I win I'll pay the huge taxes and hopefully get them back from an income tax application, since one of the extremely few taxes Canada doesn't have yet is a windfall tax. I hope they havn't added that one yet.

Ted

Really, if I understand you correctly, you'll get the taxes you pay back? In the states, the gov hits us with either capital gains or its considered income.

Stephen

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's the plan. Hell, O couldn't afford to win anything if I had to pay 50% tax to recieve it?

Gambling costs some people a life's worth of earnings, if you lose. But if I go to Vegas and win they take taxes and I don't win very much after all. So I guess that since the gov. charges you tax on gambling winnings, it's only "fair practise" that they allow you to deduct the losings from your income, right?

In Canada we are taxed on everything including the taxes we pay so the only thing you can do tax free is die and win something. (You have to make sure you're land, car and possessions are in somone else's name before you die or your estate pays "Capital gains tax" though.

Anyway Canadians can file an income tax return and get the taxes back from the state/feds. We even have lawyers that specialize in collecting those taxes. When Americans come to Canada they can keep track of all the GST (Government Screws Taxpayer) they paid and fill out a form when leaving Canada and get all their GST paid back to them because it's a screw Canadians only tax. That means about $.07 per liter back as well.

Ted

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960