The night The viper was attacked!

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On my way home from a nice dinner with my wife family. (In from the great state of Texas) My wifes Brother was in the car so I thought I would make a drive by at the cruising place to hurt some feelings. First off Mustang that sounded great and I was warned he would beat me!
laugh.gif
We pull out to head to the closed track location and many camaro's and Firebirds and mustangs seem to fall in Line. It was like a parade. The all show up to see the fall of the VIPER! Well start from a 20 MPH Roll and Needless to say it was an embaressing moment for the Mustang. I slow down for what seems to be an eternity and he said lets do it again, So here we Go this time little more respectable for him it took me to First of third to catch him but that was like a flyby. (Exitement made my foot ral heavy causing uncontrollable wheelspin thoughtout 2nd gear) He just thought he had to do it again and I finally put him to death!

Next up Firebird No need to comment any further! Camaro on the docket next. Same destruction. Some where blown with nitrous some supercharged as well. Well this uy says we will be right back. So they go get reinforcements
crying.gif
So I tarryed for a little while and here comes a ZO6 Corvette. I was gladd to see him
bounce.gif
Cars where lined up down the road (It was like a drag seen at a movie) The corvette bit off more than it could chew. I actually beat the vette far worse than the destruction of the mustang. He had nothing else to say, not even good race! so They thought surely we can knock this beast off so in the 45% temp here comes a GSXR 750 and it was time for the final showdown
supergrin.gif
The interstate I told him, He nodded and As the Interstate approached He decided to go the other way.
pissed.gif
pissed.gif

So I stopped to chat for a while and they asked what was done to the car and I simply said nothing really, Just some exhaust!

This was the most fun I have ever had in my car! At least 20 cars lined up for a chance to knock of the viper! I just wish I could have finshed the bike with the final Kill. Next Time!

ViperCorp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you tell me, where do you do all this racing with out the cops coverging? At what does your GTS do in the qtr?

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like a fun evening!!
Nice job, you know they will all be talking about that for a whle!! Except for the cars you smoked(and bike)!

laugh.gif

Reaction score
David -

Glad to see your enjoying your snake! It's nice to hear about some competitive stories with one of ours. Although, I do want you to be real careful on the street. Thanks for the heads-up and have great fun this holiday season.

Best Regards,
Doug

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice evening's work. But I hesitate to agree that you would have beat the GSXR... although being a 750 GSXR.... you possibly could take the top end?

Not exactly fair.... letting those poor fools think that yoru Viper was "stock except for exhaust"! Now they will be knocking off convenience stores to hoard up enough money to try and buy a Viper.

Hope everyone had a good turkey day,

Lance

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trust me, he would have SMOKED the GSXR-750

Gerald

DLM Supercharged Level II+ , Intercooled
2002 Suzuki GSXR-750

smile.gif

OP
OP
D

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am just a mere 1-0 on the street bikes but Im pretty sure I would have covered him as well. But you never know???????? That is why I was gonna play it safe and invited him to the interstate. Next time I Capture everything on Video.