The Official Auto Transport Carrier of VOI 11

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a class act on the transport rigs! Caused quite a traffic jamb while loading my snake in front of my home. Looking forward to next week!

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
4 trailers have already arrived at SLC today and there is two more right behind them!:2tu:

Get ready to show the folks in SLC how Viper Owners Party!:D

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they are arriving that early...are they being off loaded and if yes... who will be watching them?

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
4 trailers have already arrived at SLC today and there is two more right behind them!:2tu:

Get ready to show the folks in SLC how Viper Owners Party!:D

Yeah baby....The OH/VA cars (and maybe others?) are in Rock Springs, WY. Should be there tomorrow!

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Omaha crew loaded up 5 today and will arrive tomorrow afternoon. They were a class act with the procedure and treated that cars like they were thier own. Take care of them Larry.

see you all soon. I will be in KC tonight for the GC gathering

Bruce

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
6 trailer loads as of yesterday, so 36 cars if all trucks were fully loaded.

Brett Price, the driver of one of the VOI trailers broke his foot yesterday:omg:

He's a great guy, Chris Marshall took him to the ER yesterday.

Please wish him well if you see him, he is really dedicated to helping out at VOI

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
6 trailer loads as of yesterday, so 36 cars if all trucks were fully loaded.

Brett Price, the driver of one of the VOI trailers broke his foot yesterday:omg:

He's a great guy, Chris Marshall took him to the ER yesterday.

Please wish him well if you see him, he is really dedicated to helping out at VOI

Hope he has a speedy recovery. My mother actually just broke BOTH her wrists on saturday night.:omg::omg:

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just had to post this....:)

CIMG1849.JPG

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Omaha Transport made it in today and all the snakes were in great shape. Chris Marshall and Bill Corum will get thier rides later today.

Bruce

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard from John Scharff today...my car should be home tomorrow or Saturday. Apparently the truck I'm on doesn't have GPS on it yet, so no tracking.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car arrived Thursday. She's already washed, waxed, and oil change was done yesterday. She's now on the lift with the battery tender keeping her company till spring '11 :(

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car will be here in a few hours. Truck is in PA right now. I washed the car in SLC, so it's clean. I have oil and filter ready, and I need to install the MGW short shifter I bought at VOI.

V

Venomiss

The wrapped transport VOI11 trucks will be rolling around the country for a few months so be sure and look for them!

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wrapped transport VOI11 trucks will be rolling around the country for a few months so be sure and look for them!

It'd be cool if they gave us the Blackline GPS tracking for those so we could find 'em and take pictures! (I know....fat chance!)

V

Venomiss

We have had several members mention their great experience with Passport after VOI and not just for moving vipers. Keep that in mind when you are looking for a transporter.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still looking good. A friend at Russo Steele called today to tell me about a Passport VOI 11 rig dropping off some cars there!
:2tu:

Thats awesome! I was actually suppose to have one of the VOI trailers for our OHIO cars for VOI 11 but they pulled it at the last minute. :( All worked out in the end though. Can't wait to see one of these trailers this coming week. :)