THE PRICE IS RIGHT VETTE VIPER SHOOTOUT

TURBOZO6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New England Dragways October 16 shootout

So far I have over $1500 in cash and prizes, still working on other sponsors, at this time I cannot give you out exact payouts for the classes, but the breakdown will be winner and runner up heads up, winner and runner up bracket racing plus trophys, there will also be a best reaction time for both classes during the racing not time trials, also there will no delay boxes allowed in either class, DOT tires are only tires alowed for bracket class, Don't miss this event it is a beautiful time of year to check out the fall foliage, for a list of hotels check out new england dragways website. www.newenglanddragway.com

If any one has any suggestions for the BBQ or etc. please feel free to ask.

List of Sponsors so far:

Vette Doctors
Cartek Racing
Lingenfelter Performance Engineering
Kordis Sound INC.

OP
OP
T

TURBOZO6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you have to do to get some interest, theres cash to be made. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
T

TURBOZO6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ET street tires allowed?

Yes, you can use ET streets, theres a heads up pro tree race, and the other class is just a strictly dial in bracket race.

OP
OP
T

TURBOZO6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're all set ...We have an area where we can all pit together.
You will see signs or someone that will direct you where to go.
Also, they will tech in our car where we pit. So we don't have to wait with other cars.
2 Sessions of tech....
First session @ 8:30am
Second session @ 9:30am
After 10:30am you will have to go to the regular tech line.

Don't forget you're helmets snell 90 or better.
If you have any extra helmets... bring them

See you there
Greg

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dr. Roof the tech is the basic stuff not hard. are you and v10 mojo coming up to this race.No Pro Viper dragerrs like you up in this area. turbo z06 email me more info please at [email protected]. I should be able to get the day off and attend and i should be able to get more cars to show up as well. :2tu:

OP
OP
T

TURBOZO6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dr. Roof the tech is the basic stuff not hard. are you and v10 mojo coming up to this race.No Pro Viper dragerrs like you up in this area. turbo z06 email me more info please at [email protected]. I should be able to get the day off and attend and i should be able to get more cars to show up as well. :2tu:

If you have a fast viper don`t miss this event.There will be 9 and 8 second street corvettes runing the head up class. Thats some big competition & cash to win :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4