THE Texas Viper Round Up of 2009!!!!!! Save the date...

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Calling Fellow Viper Owners,

It’s that time of year…time for the Annual Texas Viper Round Up. This year we are extending the invite across the central south of the country!!! This sure is an event NOT to be missed.

As enjoyed last year, we will have great folks, great roads, and great times. At the RoundUp, memories are made and the community is brought together from around the region. If you take a road trip this spring, then this should be it.

SAVE THE DATE: This year the Round Up is April 3rd, 4th, and 5th. The itinerary will be provided once finalized.

Spread the word and forward this out to all Viper owners. Please RSVP if you can so I can get a head count. Last year was a big success and we want to makes this year even better (maybe 100 Vipers???)!

The hotel of choice for Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday night will be the Marriot Spring Hill Suites. They have secure parking (one way in and one way, and patrolled by Round Rock Police), easy access from I-35 and outside of Austin traffic.

Marriot Spring Hill Suites
2960 Hoppe Trail
Round Rock, Texas 78681
(512) – 733 - 6700

Here is a link to last year’s Pictures and Video…enjoy! Feel free to check out the online conversations at the Central Texas Sitehttp://forums.viperclub.org/texas-south-central/

Please RSVP by April 1st to [email protected] If you cannot make the whole 3 days, that is ok, join us when you can. If you have questions please call me at 512.565.2094.

Look forward to seeing you folks!

Ryan Fox
Central Texas VCA

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a question for the local guys. Is there a campground in the area that would be ok for a 40ft trailer and a Viper????

sirhc76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a question for the local guys. Is there a campground in the area that would be ok for a 40ft trailer and a Viper????

Berry springs park is very nice. It is an old homeplace that was donated to the county, large pecan grove on berry creek. There is one gate in and out plenty of space and out of the way. It has great access to the toll road and directly to I-35 by my house. Let me know if you need anymore info on this. The lake is also nice but it is more likely to attract attention compared to Berry springs which is relatively unknown and out of the way.

Chris

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for the info. Sounds great. I hope to see some of you guys here in March for the WZR at MATS. I will be there with a few cars.

sirhc76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will actually be in vegas the weekend before this event for a guys weekend out. Its unfortunate that my trip didnt coincide with this as Id love to be around for it.

Chris

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats the only weekend we don't have something going on! On the 7th we have a run to the Pahrump Winery.

does that make us "winers" Dave?

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats the only weekend we don't have something going on! On the 7th we have a run to the Pahrump Winery.

does that make us "winers" Dave?

definately need to make it down! I have been spreading the word....43 cars confirmed tonight...this is going to make for some great photos come April!!!

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I emailed Ryan Wednesday and he said he should have everything out this weekend.

YUp...dotting the i's and crossing the t's ;)

Will be sending and reposting tomorrow!!! This one might just be better than last year!!! HOLY COW!!!!

Big Mac

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I live about 8 minutes from the hotel and have tools, air, scanner, and a power washer if anyone needs a spot for repairs and/or detailing before, during or after the event.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude