The top 10 cars for **********

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's the vette guys at the **********. The Viper boys hang out at the Hoooter's from what I've seen around here.:D

ps: disregard the vette listed below. I take a rental.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anytime a Viper is in the same list as a SSR, Miata, Prius and a H2, you can bet the person who wrote the list is a...*********. To find that a Viper has anything in common with those other 4 is obviously a little stretch.

TheMilkman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't see the list at work either.

:omg: I hope by SRT-4 that you mean the ones tricked out to be as close to a ricer as one can get without actually buying a ricer. The few I have met would fit into the thread topic nicely.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the Viper is an unforgiving beast when you drop the hammer, and it doesn’t care how big a ****** you are.
I'd say they got that about right.

As for the rest of the discriptions there, can't say I disagree with any of them. Boy, the Mustang owners were sure insulted judging by the replies. hahaha

Last edited:

ViperStaring

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I find the writer's assessment of the BMW, Prius and Hummer spot on. But who cares if someone thinks of us as ********** just because we choose to, and can afford to, have fun and drive one of the most impractical but fastest and coolest looking cars on the planet?

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can someone describe a *********,what it looks like,smells like , ect? thanks in advance

CWhiteRun

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
You've obviously NEVER driven an SRT-4, or maybe someone kicked your ass in one and now you're pissed?
wow someones got some pent up aggression...I didn't say ALL of them are **********...jesus. I've driven 3 of them that I can remember, and I LOVE those cars....still though the majority of people who own them THAT I HAVE MET were cocky pricks. Lol...I've got my ass kicked by far ****tier cars while driving things far above a viper and still have yet to get "pissed". If money was involved...then that's a different story. :2tu:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The Viper photo shown in #10 is actually Maurice Liang's Viper adjacent the Golden Gate!!!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can someone describe a *********,what it looks like,smells like , ect? thanks in advance

+1 On this Guys :) OK, I get its something not good but we don't have that word in the United Kingdom so I'm trying to work out the definition ;)

I'm trying to be nice to MopedBoy and not answer any of these questions by posting a pic of him. Can you please quit making it so difficult for me to be a nice guy? :lmao:

kyjellywhite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s Your ********* Name? | YepYep - Your Daily Waste Of Time

Best definition I could find.:rolaugh:

Attachments

• **********-500x400.jpg
    **********-500x400.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 87

BigJag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
#10 and #1 on the list for me too.

I do find it disappointing that many Viper owners on this forum seem trash H2's every time the opportunity presents itself, most likely uninformed opinions just like the Dbag that wrote the article. As soon as I opened it and saw Viper at number 10 there was no doubt in my mind what would be #1. :rolleyes:

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This guy that wrote this has to be a DB. He's complaining about that 10mph crawl on the Sunset strip. That's because he is stupid enough to go fast and pass all the chicks. Viper owners go slow as to not miss the scenery. We are smarter than the average dude!!! And, as far as the Excursion, can you think of a better way to hold all the chicks once you pick them up?? YES!!!! I have both and I'm proud of it. Both have a purpose. I'm just being practical. Some people just don't get it! :D The guy probably drives a 1979 station wagon or something.

kennyhemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's the all time top five list of d*ck head owners by make:
1)Ferrari...They think they own you because they overpaid for all that overrated history, If dodge spent $10000000000000000000000.00 on formula 1 they would win all the time too.
2)porsche...They buy a GT3 RS then spend 100K to eek by you in a barely modded viper.
3)BMW The ultimate driving machine (traffic racers) they get next to you and try to egg you on in rush hour traffic. but if on an open road, they whimp out! They know better!
4)Any ricer...see # 3 Just less $$$ in the bank account
5)vetts...well what can you say! they have tried and tried and tried until they finaly made it look/performed like a viper. Just not as **** and they get all bent out of shape when your next to them in traffic and you get all the attention. But that's not our fault! Then they tell you how the viper is a raw machine compared to the vette. But then you talk to them long enough and they tell you how they tried to buy a viper but opted for the vette for an every day driver. aka...dont have the $$$$ but trash it when you can't get one. now that's a D*ck HEAD!!!

Last edited: