The VCA loses one of its own - Viper067

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last night (Feb 15th, 2013) Victor (Viper067) lost his fight with cancer. Many of you likely met Victor at various events in and around PA. He was normally the one quietly making jokes in the background and he always had a smile on his face. He drove a red RT/10.

Please keep Victor, his wife Diane (Viper067wife), and their kids in your prayers.

Diane: We are sending prayers down from Canada. Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you guys.

Victor: You will be missed man. It was an honor to know you, and call you a friend.

Funeral information here:

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads...ge-Funeral-Arrangements?p=3154274#post3154274

Robert

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Wiretech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't meet Victor but I sure he a great viper guy, my condolence to Diane and her family , it's a sad day in the viper community.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My condolences go out to Victor and his family. I remember the first time I met him. It was at our track day at Pitt Race
Great guy. The world has lost a good one. RIP.

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've only spoken to Victor through the forums, but this is stunning nonetheless. Very sorry to hear this news :(

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear the news. Didn't know Victor, but from what I see on this site, I wish I had known him. Cancer is a terrible and scary disease, and my heart goes out to him and his family and friends.

LadyCruzer

VCA Officer
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Our prayers are with Diane and their family. It is indeed a sad day in our Viper community. I hope they have Vipers in heaven--
hopefully we will all get there one day ,and maybe Victor will take us on a cruise and show us around .

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Like many here I didn't know Victor...he sure sounds like he was a terrific guy. I'm sorry I didn't know him.
Cancer is taking its' toll on too many! Horrible disease!
My sincere condolences to his family.
Very sad.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ar Tee Ten