The Video Tape Is Back!

blkwsilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well after weeks and months the evidence is back. I just watched it last night and for some reason the mic was shorting out and it only picks up sound half the time, but believe me the looks that johhny shows are worth 1000 words. There is alot of wasted time on the tape and and sound is low so after some editing and sound boosting it should be a masterpiece. Please be patient it is on the way.

Reaction score
rolleyes.gif

Bill B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Craig 201 MPH:
I've got some HD space just waiting for it
supergrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hungy? Out of work? EAT YOUR IMPORT
What an odd thing for you to have in your sig.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bill B:
Originally posted by Craig 201 MPH:
I've got some HD space just waiting for it
supergrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hungy? Out of work? EAT YOUR IMPORT
What an odd thing for you to have in your sig.

why? I drive a domestic

9 seconds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Craig 201 MPH:
why? I drive a domestic

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A domestic? Canada right? What kind of car is it?
smile.gif

DSSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy S*#T

I have been seeing you post about this video like for its seems a year now, please post or just burn the thing, man how long does it take to convert the stupid this, are you sure your last name isnt LUCAS, this is worst than star wars.

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how long is the video? tell me exactly how long it is and i will tell you exactly what compression rate to use to make the video a downloadable target file size..

100 megs isnt bad when you are on cable.. we can all share the file using one of the peer to peer file sharing clients like kazaa, or even swap it through AIM...

- eddie -

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DSSX is right on.

I just left the other post looking for the Video. My popcorn is cold.... Screw it, I am turning to 596 and watch some ******* girl action.