The Viper Store

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is it still running ? brought some SRT bits direct of their website, waiting for the goods, no reply from my emails...

Tagoo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I sent them an email about 4 or 5 months ago asking about clear side marker lights. I got a reply after a couple of weeks. They didn't have the lights, but acted like they were still in business - offered to let me know if/when they had more.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are very good at taking money and not responding. Also, most of their stuff is available else where cheaper, MUCH. Beware!

2 VENOMOUS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My wife and I had no issues at all, service was great each of the 3 times, everything was nicely wraped shipping was timely, very nice on the phone...

I would not hesitate to buy from them again.

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have ordered twice with no issues and last year they seemed to be pretty helpful. Times are tough here Niel and they could have cut back on employees??? :dunno: Definetly check for lower prices with JonB depending on what you are ordering. Jon is QUICK!!!! :bolt:

OP
OP
N

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just checked, i sent them money 20 days ago, still not one reply or any sign of the goods turning up, have just emailed them again

oh well, guess ill just set the dogs on them instead :)

V

Venomiss

Since this is a holiday Memorial Day weekend and you are over the pond maybe it's in route? Hope that's the case.

Hey, if you want me to call them for you on Tuesday PM me the details of what you purchased & the date.
Happy to help you.

Last edited by a moderator:

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am waiting on them also, I purchased from them on may 8th and haven't heard a thing, I thought I would get some kind of confirmation e-mail of sort,
nothing yet.

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These people are rediculous 21 days?, I don't think I will be buying from them again, still nothing no e-mails etc.

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have order from them in the past with no problem. Did anyone answer the phone when you called ?

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just called their posted number on their site and they answered within a few rings. I guess they are in business still. Their prices are outrageous on most things though.

Y

Yellowsnakebite

I purchased merchandise from them about three weeks ago and received the item in less than a week. It was a very pleasant experience.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang