The wait is finally almost over...

OP
OP

98intrigue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! The wheels look much more at home on your car than on mine, very nice looking!
Thanks! They look perfect. Already have new rear tires sitting in the garage since the tires don't have much left.
Enjoy it. You deserve it after all the crap you have been through!

Let us know how the front splitter fits and attaches. I'm trying to decide whether I want to make my own or buy the Eurotech. Also will be good to see it on a car similar looking to mine.
I appreciate it. I'll try to get the lip on this week and will post pictures.
you going to raise the front to put on the lip? looks like you cant even squeeze a finger under that bumper! letters look awesome! my tear down will start tomorrow!
Raise? The only option is lower :)
I want to paint my brakes red ( I have the grey 03 ones ) Could you tell me where you got the Viper stickers. Thank you.
http://www.vinyldecals.com/automoti...er-brake-caliper-decal-set-universal-fit.html

slowhatch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That side profile looks insane! Car looks wicked with the new HREs and im usually not a fan of an all black wheel--i need something to break up the outer wheel face--but the calipers provide enough pop to pull it off. Looks awesome, glad you got it running after all that bs with the stock rotating assembly. I still think there was sloppy tolerances on the crank from the get go.

Green viper 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I FINALLY picked up the car Friday at lunch :) This weekend, I managed to swap out the gauge lighting for white LEDs, along with the dome/trunk/license plate lights. I also installed 6k HIDs with 30-LED fogs. I put the pained center console in and color matched Lloyd's Ultimats, along with the MGW short throw shifter and shift knob. I was able to install Blue Batmobile's rear side marker/reverse light tint, but failed miserably at the taillight and ripped it off. I'll have to buy another set and pay to have a tint shop install them.

You must be registered for see images attach

Do you have a hard time pulling into your drive way I do and mine isn't as steep as yours

OP
OP

98intrigue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So sick!!!!!
Thanks, Anton! Can't wait to see what numbers yours puts down soon.
That side profile looks insane! Car looks wicked with the new HREs and im usually not a fan of an all black wheel--i need something to break up the outer wheel face--but the calipers provide enough pop to pull it off. Looks awesome, glad you got it running after all that bs with the stock rotating assembly. I still think there was sloppy tolerances on the crank from the get go.
Thanks. I can't stop staring at the side profile shot...it's not the background on my phone. The SSG accents really made my car.
Do you have a hard time pulling into your drive way I do and mine isn't as steep as yours
No problems. Since I live in a townhome community, we don't have the normal gutter/curbs they you typically see with most houses. I think the picture also over exaggerates the angle as well.

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car looks great I wasn't sure about the green but it fits your car well. The only thing the gas cap looks out of place I think black will fit your car better IMO.

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! Here's a much sexier picture... I drove it to work today.

Not a big fan of the GEn III/IV's, but then you come across a beautiful example such as this. Looks awesome!

OP
OP

98intrigue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car looks great I wasn't sure about the green but it fits your car well. The only thing the gas cap looks out of place I think black will fit your car better IMO.
I'm kind of torn on that... a black gas cap would put all the attention on the green, but I kind of like how the gas cap stands out by itself. Since the center caps/lugs/wheel bolts are silver, the gas cap doesn't look too far out of place.
Not a big fan of the GEn III/IV's, but then you come across a beautiful example such as this. Looks awesome!
Appreciate it! I go back and forth on which gen is the best looking, but now I love the way my car looks.

A few new pictures with the side emblems and Euroteck lip.

Last edited:
OP
OP

98intrigue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks sick Ryan! The SSG accents really make it pop too.
Thanks, Doug! Just need to get the boltons and tune done so I can stop listening to your video :)
can you even clear a speedbump?
Not really...I have 2 monster speedbumps that I fight with every time I enter/exit my neighborhood.
So sick. Now just put a 2008 hood on it and really set it off!
Thanks, Kevin! An '08 hood is on the list...but main thing now is to get it tuned. I'm having a hard time getting a hold of anyone though... Heffner/A&C Performance will not get back to me. I planned on going with Todd, but he hasn't returned my text/voicemail/PM.
Sitting nice and low... Looks GREAT
Only way to go :) I'd love to clear the speedbumps in my neighborhood, but can't sacrifice the lowered look...that's part of the reason why I'm putting my townhome up for sale.

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ryan,

Sorry about that, i thought your car was still in the shop...Send me the computer pcm number and ill get you dialed in. If anytime you cant reach me in pm's or email..or anything... Just text me on my cell.

Todd
1-951-816-9111 cell
Shoot me the info tonight or tomorrow and ill get you all set tomorrow. Refresh me if you have the unit, and need the tune...or if youd like me to put the tunes on the sct and ship it out to you.

Steve M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From reading your previous posts, you went through a lot of crap to get where you are today, but looking at those pics...man, it had to be at least somewhat worth it. Your car looks awesome.

slowhatch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Only way to go :) I'd love to clear the speedbumps in my neighborhood, but can't sacrifice the lowered look...that's part of the reason why I'm putting my townhome up for sale.

"So i cant clear the speedbumps on the way to the house"
"So what are you gonna do?"
"Sell the house, what else"

OP
OP

98intrigue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From reading your previous posts, you went through a lot of crap to get where you are today, but looking at those pics...man, it had to be at least somewhat worth it. Your car looks awesome.
Thank you! The long wait was difficult...but I'm very glad to have it back. Especially considering how all the new mods have turned out.
"So i cant clear the speedbumps on the way to the house"
"So what are you gonna do?"
"Sell the house, what else"
Haha, I'm not THAT impractical. I'm ready for something bigger, single family (I'm in a townhome now), and to get away from my neighbors who I've had arguments with. The no speedbumps thing is definitely on my list of requirements.

Ryan,

Just wanting to follow up again here. We'll get you dialed in with a tune as soon as you would like. Feel free to contact me in any of the following avenues:

Shop: 951-696-0500
Cell: 951-816-9111
E-Mail: [email protected] OR [email protected]

Todd
Thanks, Todd! I just sent you a text on your cell.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62