The Women of VCA

OP
OP
T

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not being able to see the face of the one I missed, I guessed. I saw the packet in the hand of the one I did circle, and the keys in the hands of the fellow next to her. Not good... The woman behind was alone and maybe a good candidate for an owner. I was 51% to the one I couldn't see, but put the circle on a face I knew and could see!

Anyway, my second year of hanging with the ever growing group in the town I was born in. By next year I'll even be able remember your name...

:D
As I recall that couple had the supercharged GTS blue SRT/10.

OP
OP
T

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just noticed a fifth (I think) way over on the right; face hidden by the baseball cap bill. One of the very orange SRT-10 coupes.

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, let's make this a little easier...

You must be registered for see images

Who are they?

1. Viper Owner
3. Viper Owner
4. Viper Owner
5. Viper Owner

OP
OP
T

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VCA screen names of three of the women in the photo:

ViperGal - Venom Red coupe w/white stripes
Cheryl McCally - White/black/red ACR (in background in photo)
Tere - Slate Crystal Pearl coupe

I don't know the other screen names, but we have a Very Orange coupe w/white stripes, a Snakeskin Green coupe w/white stripes, and another Venom Red.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So did I get it?? Huh huh huh?

I am guessing I did!

If so, do I get a prize?:D:D:D:yay:

:eater:

Robert
LOL... I guess you'll just have to make plans to come down to the 2010 Texas Viper Round-Up to find out! :):):)

Or you could PM Dave of white hood vent notoriety -- he knows.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, pic of another 'woman of the VCA' (me) with a GUY of the VCA (aka. Dave6666666)

I've had my sapphire/cognac GTS for 4 yrs, just wish I could afford a 2nd Viper now hahaa!

cell_phone_April_2_2008_029.jpg

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey leslie,

:dunno: i think dave comes with a viper....kinda like a package deal....that would make 2....

i'm just sayin':D

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great observation! I have to agree. Best way to get a second Viper is to get with Dave (granted, that second car now has white hood vents but....)!:lmao:

Robert

OP
OP
T

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now the real question is: Did Dave let Leslie "test drive" her "second" Viper? I hear white hood vents give you an extra 100 ponies -- Is this true Leslie??? :):):)

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm guessing Tere's the hot blonde in the middle. Her arms look strong enough to turn a wrench. Gramma?

Ted

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now the real question is: Did Dave let Leslie "test drive" her "second" Viper? I hear white hood vents give you an extra 100 ponies -- Is this true Leslie??? :):):)

ohhhh yeh I took it for a test run allllright:lmao:

I DID try to sneak out in the garage and swap out the hood vents, but I got busted.

THEN I found a set of RED hood vents by my luggage to take home and put on MY Viper:nono:

Daaaaaavvvvvvveeeeee

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Squad Six-O here back from a life saving heart transplant on a skunk. 2 pull tabs and a D-cell. Called the Darvic 6 Heart.

Anyone got any Lysol?

And um now that all the critters around casa Dave are knocking down trash can lids again I can focus on the hood vent conversion I'll be doing in Indiana later this year. It will be tricky but I've got the perfect diversion.