The Women of VCA

OP
OP
T

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not being able to see the face of the one I missed, I guessed. I saw the packet in the hand of the one I did circle, and the keys in the hands of the fellow next to her. Not good... The woman behind was alone and maybe a good candidate for an owner. I was 51% to the one I couldn't see, but put the circle on a face I knew and could see!

Anyway, my second year of hanging with the ever growing group in the town I was born in. By next year I'll even be able remember your name...

:D
As I recall that couple had the supercharged GTS blue SRT/10.

OP
OP
T

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just noticed a fifth (I think) way over on the right; face hidden by the baseball cap bill. One of the very orange SRT-10 coupes.

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, let's make this a little easier...

You must be registered for see images

Who are they?

1. Viper Owner
3. Viper Owner
4. Viper Owner
5. Viper Owner

OP
OP
T

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VCA screen names of three of the women in the photo:

ViperGal - Venom Red coupe w/white stripes
Cheryl McCally - White/black/red ACR (in background in photo)
Tere - Slate Crystal Pearl coupe

I don't know the other screen names, but we have a Very Orange coupe w/white stripes, a Snakeskin Green coupe w/white stripes, and another Venom Red.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So did I get it?? Huh huh huh?

I am guessing I did!

If so, do I get a prize?:D:D:D:yay:

:eater:

Robert
LOL... I guess you'll just have to make plans to come down to the 2010 Texas Viper Round-Up to find out! :):):)

Or you could PM Dave of white hood vent notoriety -- he knows.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, pic of another 'woman of the VCA' (me) with a GUY of the VCA (aka. Dave6666666)

I've had my sapphire/cognac GTS for 4 yrs, just wish I could afford a 2nd Viper now hahaa!

cell_phone_April_2_2008_029.jpg

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey leslie,

:dunno: i think dave comes with a viper....kinda like a package deal....that would make 2....

i'm just sayin':D

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great observation! I have to agree. Best way to get a second Viper is to get with Dave (granted, that second car now has white hood vents but....)!:lmao:

Robert

OP
OP
T

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now the real question is: Did Dave let Leslie "test drive" her "second" Viper? I hear white hood vents give you an extra 100 ponies -- Is this true Leslie??? :):):)

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm guessing Tere's the hot blonde in the middle. Her arms look strong enough to turn a wrench. Gramma?

Ted

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now the real question is: Did Dave let Leslie "test drive" her "second" Viper? I hear white hood vents give you an extra 100 ponies -- Is this true Leslie??? :):):)

ohhhh yeh I took it for a test run allllright:lmao:

I DID try to sneak out in the garage and swap out the hood vents, but I got busted.

THEN I found a set of RED hood vents by my luggage to take home and put on MY Viper:nono:

Daaaaaavvvvvvveeeeee

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Squad Six-O here back from a life saving heart transplant on a skunk. 2 pull tabs and a D-cell. Called the Darvic 6 Heart.

Anyone got any Lysol?

And um now that all the critters around casa Dave are knocking down trash can lids again I can focus on the hood vent conversion I'll be doing in Indiana later this year. It will be tricky but I've got the perfect diversion.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang