Thinking about the brakes...

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2014 SRT made the two piece StopTech rotors standard on the GTS and took that option away from the SRT..
Could there be a "track pack 2.0" in the pipe with carbon ceramic brakes?

You must be registered for see images

Reaction score
I think the engineers said at one point they worked with the idea and it was unanimously rejected so I doubt that is on the table.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While it might be a nice option for some, considering the fact that carbon brakes are EXPENSIVE and the sheer number of unsold Gen V's sitting on dealer lots, I don't see them wanting to jack the price of Gen V's like that. Even it is just an option.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While it might be a nice option for some, considering the fact that carbon brakes are EXPENSIVE and the sheer number of unsold Gen V's sitting on dealer lots, I don't see them wanting to jack the price of Gen V's like that. Even it is just an option.
Perfectly said.

OP
OP
A

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yet if one were to order the exterior/aero/interior carbon fiber options one would spend $13,300 probably 50% more than a CCB option.
Or $7,500 for an optional leather interior
Or $4,500-$5,000 for "racing stripes"

I would agree adding them as standard could be shooting them in the foot, but making them an option would do nothing but help.

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would be nice as an option but I don't think I ever saw a CCB as an option it should be a standrad right

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the dismal sales and all the issues surrounding the launch being what they are, I hope Fiat will still ok the money for some options or standard equipment that could make the Viper more competitive and appealing to the public. CCB's alone I dont think will do that but it would be a nice start in the right direction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Masterofzen