Third Annual Downtown Somerville Cruise Night

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It is that time of the year again. We will be part of the Cruise Night in Downtown Somerville, N.J. on July 15, 2005. Please save the date . All Viper Clubs are invited. Details will follow.
The Cruise Night takes place every Friday night in the summer and attracts hundreds of spectators to enjoy, of sometimes up to 300, Vintage and Custom cars trucks and motorcycles.
We will have our own Snake Pit and have dinner and bonding directly across the street at a premier restaurant. We will have a private room upstairs with a pub atmosphere and a clear view of the Snake Pit. :usa: :2tu: :headbang:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've had this posted on our schedule for a month already, ScubaP! We LOVE NJ! :2tu:

Can you work on that late night rain problem this year? ;)

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IM IN....city, this time YOU follow ME...lol

hey jerome, ya IN ? ? ?

I do not think I will be able to Phil.

But then again who knows, I may be there with a very special "guest". :D

OP
OP
C

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
City,
I have ordered sunny skies and a warm rain free evening. It just won't be the same without the one competition event that we had last year at Somerville. You know, the one to see who could get the top on the RT's the quickest when it started raining. I will be asking for dinner money up front this year. I will post the amount when I know it. It was just too hard to collect the night of. It seriously cut into my drinking time. See you there and congrats.
:usa: :cool:

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about who can get to there parking spot first from the mall? There were two sets of vipers going down two diffrent streets if I recall last year! ;)

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be there :cool:
Also in attendance should be a Middlesex PD and a NJ State Police Dare vehicle :eek:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21