This a good deal for an 08 SSG Vert?

RMBSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that is high for an 08 vert. You will take a 15% hit on it within 6 months or less.

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
simple answer

gen 4 owners will tell u it's a good deal
gen 3 owners will tell u the car will depreciate

that is a good deal on a new one...msrp is over 90k

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
msrp is at least 92k that sounds like a fair price for the car .grab the car you will love the car and the color is just amazing and imo its the most sought after and hottest color out there.good luck

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Miles? New? Used?

6 miles on it :). I keep hearing how hot the color looks in person. I wish I had the oppourtunity to actually see the color. I'm in San Diego, so i there are any SSG owners nearby, chime in. Maybe I can stop by and take a look at the color in person :). The other color I was considering is Viper Blue, again, I hear the color is amazing in person, but I've yet to actually see one.

Bat™

Mopar426

Enthusiast
Reaction score
6 miles on it :). I keep hearing how hot the color looks in person. I wish I had the oppourtunity to actually see the color. I'm in San Diego, so i there are any SSG owners nearby, chime in. Maybe I can stop by and take a look at the color in person :). The other color I was considering is Viper Blue, again, I hear the color is amazing in person, but I've yet to actually see one.

Bat™

As a big fan of SSG I saw my first one yesterday. I have to admit I like it, but afraid the novelty would wear off rather quickly for me. It's not nearly as nice as the Lambo green. I'm now searching for another color as a result. Talking to people it's a 50/50 slpit love/hate on the color.

If you like go forit, but it's HARD to beat Viper blue IMO.:2tu:

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ya, you made some good points. People I've shown the color to in pictures either like it or hate it. I'm not sure how much I'd like it until I actually saw it in person.

Bat™

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I flat guarantee the the 50% who don't like it only saw a picture. I used to be in that group until I walked up to one OUTSIDE in bright sunlight. Had it been available in an ACR I would have changed my order. Indeed I was with Bill Pemberton when I saw it and that was my first question after I said Omigawd! a few times and he said "I told you it was stunning."
This car GLOWS a gold color in the sunlight, these pictures are not the best but you might start to get the idea, this is not camera or sun reflection, this is what the sun does to the color. And these pics. really don't show it that well. Take a look at the orange car, that color does the same thing, see how it glows gold in the sun? Looks flat in most pictures green does the same thing, maybe more.

green4.jpg

img]http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/green_71.jpg[/img]

green_11.jpg

green_5.jpg

geen_3.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

Last edited:

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i felt the same way about ssg in pic i was like na not for a viper but when i saw it on the floor room i had to have it,everyone sees it in person says wow pics do not do this car justice.i think this color will never wear off just like the lime green lambo its the most sought after color.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SSG with stripes does really look good, just get it. Come on really, how long are you going to keep it anyway.:)

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go for it, you'll love it. I was extremely skeptical before I bought. Pictures do NO justice for this color.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is going to be hard to top your previous white/blue coupe in the visual department. I really like SSG, but I'd take your old car over one of those.

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go for it, you'll love it. I was extremely skeptical before I bought. Pictures do NO justice for this color.

+1 I also think once you see it you will REALLY like it....I also think the black stripes are the best looking on it as they provide the most contrast.:headbang:

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was the first SSG I saw... Awesome color... It freaking glows different colors depending on how the sun hits it.

You must be registered for see images

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the one i saw looked real nice.. i saw a pic of a vert ssg/silver stripes..that was my favorite ssg

g7.JPG

g21.JPG

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was the first SSG I saw... Awesome color... It freaking glows different colors depending on how the sun hits it.

You must be registered for see images

THAT'S what I'm talkin' about. Is that the one from the Scottsdale auction? If so it's the same one I saw from the same angle at about the same time of day..

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THAT'S what I'm talkin' about. Is that the one from the Scottsdale auction? If so it's the same one I saw from the same angle at about the same time of day..
:lmao: Yup that one was at Russo & Steele :lmao:

Hope you weren't the guy I ran over to get that shot :omg::omg:

I saw that SSG, and it was glowing like the Holy Grail... Just amazing :hail:
I need a SSG...

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For Green that is a decent deal. Green has held it's value the best. If orange was not going to be a 09 color as well, I think it would have held well too. Lowest Green vert I saw was $83K but that was a not stripe car. GOOD LUCK! You always have good choices with Vipers.