This is a steal of a deal!!! ***?

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that ad in a search too and figured it was a greedy soon-to-be-ex-wife who has no clue how she's gonna pay for all that botox and a boob job to look a little like the chick her ex-husband traded her in for.

Regards,
Aaron

evomind

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thats in pesos, right? Lol.
Someone is in for a rude awakening.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
he forgot to mention about the front end being knocked off it, then fixed like ****

AJ02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he gets that price, mine's up for grabs next!! I could buy another and pocket $110,000.00

OP
OP
E

Ev0lv3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the reply after I asked if 150,000 was a joke or not...

Dear ***: The "JOKE" *** is regarding individuals selling their rare cars for less
than the true value!! These cars will sell for far greater once the current generation of
young people can afford to buy!! NOT all people willing to sell their assets for a loss!!

Yours truly
Dr.Ron

***?!?!?

10PISTNZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"These cars will sell for far greater once the current generation of
young people can afford to buy!!"

I like the way this guy thinks :2tu:

Hope I live long enough:D

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the vipers suddenly jump that much I'm selling mine in a heartbeat. Pay off a good chunk of mortgage and still have enough to buy a 69/70 stang

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I have to admit. It does make some sense. When you realize what some are selling Vipers for, you can't help but stop and think how sad it is that such a Supercar with such power and attention could sell for prices that are in many ways equal to an everyday corvette or mustang. I ask myself why anyone would even stop to gather any sense in buying one of those cars for 30-40,000k when they could buy a Viper for that price.
Vipers , IMO , belong in a class of their own. Beyond the exotics themselves. There is not one person on here that can tell me that when you go cruising and you pull next to a ferrari or Lambo, that you don't get more attention by the public or have the lambo or ferrari driver trembling in their boots. What car can honestly say is more worthy of stage presence and glare than the Viper. Whether it be a 92 Rt-10 or a limited edition ACR, they stand alone in the presence of others.
Yet, they are priced in the ballpark of a 2010 Mustang or 2006 Corvette. Which in My opinion, they dont hold a candle to the viper. Have you ever seen a Lambo priced under 90000 or will you ever see the GT40 priced for 40k, or any of the cars that can at least have some say next to a Viper. Not a Vette or stang. Common guys, those are cars you see in a high school parking lot. The way the Viper pricing is going, they are going to be worth as much as a tuned Honda civic or corolla soon.

I say, YA! to the DR.Rob for pricing it high and believing in the Viper and building its future among the best of the best. I once heard Barrett Jackson quote that the Viper will one day soon be a 6 digit seller. If we all stuck together and priced them accordingly then, potential buyers either pay for the attention or get a vette or stang and read 'em and weep! Just my opinion.

Last edited:

AHudson777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I have to admit. It does make some sense. When you realize what some are selling Vipers for, you can't help but stop and think how sad it is that such a Supercar with such power and attention could sell for prices that are in many ways equal to an everyday corvette or mustang. I ask myself why anyone would even stop to gather any sense in buying one of those cars for 30-40,000k when they could buy a Viper for that price.
Vipers , IMO , belong in a class of their own. Beyond the exotics themselves. There is not one person on here that can tell me that when you go cruising and you pull next to a ferrari or Lambo, that you don't get more attention by the public or have the lambo or ferrari driver trembling in their boots. What car can honestly say is more worthy of stage presence and glare than the Viper. Whether it be a 92 Rt-10 or a limited edition ACR, they stand alone in the presence of others.
Yet, they are priced in the ballpark of a 2010 Mustang or 2006 Corvette. Which in My opinion, they dont hold a candle to the viper. Have you ever seen a Lambo priced under 90000 or will you ever see the GT40 priced for 40k, or any of the cars that can at least have some say next to a Viper. Not a Vette or stang. Common guys, those are cars you see in a high school parking lot. The way the Viper pricing is going, they are going to be worth as much as a tuned Honda civic or corolla soon.

I say, YA! to the DR.Rob for pricing it high and believing in the Viper and building its future among the best of the best. I once heard Barrett Jackson quote that the Viper will one day soon be a 6 digit seller. If we all stuck together and priced them accordingly then, potential buyers either pay for the attention or get a vette or stang and read 'em and weep! Just my opinion.

+1! Absolutely agreed!

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do understand where you are coming from Slitherv10, but the trouble is if people need to shift things you have no choice in the current market but to mark it lower to sell :( Car prices do shift up and down, Look at all the Low mileage cars that were bought new and locked away in storage, Hardly a good investment with some of the cars Ive seen selling in the last couple of years. Ferrari 559s are now under £100,000 in the UK, That's a hell of a drop :(

I do agree the Viper should be in its own class but many people think its around the same price as a late corvette. Vipers are not selling well in the UK, I know of a couple for sale and no one out there seems buying :( Im sure the market will pick up again but I think its going to be at least another year or two yet here in the UK.

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ummmmm, i guess i will disagree with only part of your comment. As far as getting more attention than a Ferrari or Lambo there is NO comparison. Ive had both styles of Vipers and regualrly get together with my Lambo and Ferrari buddies and there is no quicker way to make a Viper invisible than parking beside a Gallardo or a Countach or a nice Ferrari. This comes from dozens and dozens of get togethers over the years and its comical. If im parked beside them there will be 10 times the attention given to their cars vs mine. Im not complaining. Its just what it is.

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ummmmm, i guess i will disagree with only part of your comment. As far as getting more attention than a Ferrari or Lambo there is NO comparison. Ive had both styles of Vipers and regualrly get together with my Lambo and Ferrari buddies and there is no quicker way to make a Viper invisible than parking beside a Gallardo or a Countach or a nice Ferrari. This comes from dozens and dozens of get togethers over the years and its comical. If im parked beside them there will be 10 times the attention given to their cars vs mine. Im not complaining. Its just what it is.

There's one easy answer to that......

you need to move or get a Blue and White...:D

scottmarston

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Move to Idaho if you want attention from the Viper. The girlfriend hates riding with me because people continuously honk and stare. I think I've seen one or two Farraris in my life out here and not a single Lambo; however, you bat your eyes and another Mustang rolls around the corner. :crazy2: I despise the Stang...at least the new ones. True story.

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Move to Idaho if you want attention from the Viper. The girlfriend hates riding with me because people continuously honk and stare. I think I've seen one or two Farraris in my life out here and not a single Lambo; however, you bat your eyes and another Mustang rolls around the corner. :crazy2: I despise the Stang...at least the new ones. True story.

Im not saying the Viper doesnt get attention. It got tons of attention if im driving around. Annoying at times. If I parked beside a Vette or a Porsche they became invisible. Im just saying the attention drops very fast when parked beside Lambos and Ferraris. they steal the show every time. I have a blue with white stripes 66 cobra now and it gets way more attention then the Viper did and it still gets noticed around the Lambos but its still not the same. My buddy gave me his 09 Gallardo last week for a few days and it was scary what people would do to get close to it and take pictures. If i stopped anywhere almost every single person that walked by would comment. Kids would freak out. People would follow me home. This never happened in the Viper. They are in a world of their own when it comes to attention. Its not always good and would get old fast.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte