THIS IS FOR VIPER ENTHUSIASTS PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!!

CORV ETTELVR73

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For everybodys information the Corvette has been produced from 1953 to present and still going very strong. Your Viper is only a baby compared to the Corvette according to seniority. How could the C6 Corvette be a copy of the New viper WHEN the Corvette body style was developed to bring back a little of the past? The new lines of the C6 closely resemble the lines of the STINGRAY's of 1968-1982. This would say that the Viper has been copying the later vettes from its begining. Also the vette still uses a V8 engine around 5.7 to 6.0L so when you talk about your vipers being so much faster and torquer think about that 8.0-8.4 L V10 that you are running. Also remember that V10 the next time you go to the gas station.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me be the first to recommend ignoring this lame troll attempt to start some shiite. :rolleyes:

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
For everybodys information the Corvette has been produced from 1953 to present and still going very strong. Your Viper is only a baby compared to the Corvette according to seniority. How could the C6 Corvette be a copy of the New viper WHEN the Corvette body style was developed to bring back a little of the past? The new lines of the C6 closely resemble the lines of the STINGRAY's of 1968-1982. This would say that the Viper has been copying the later vettes from its begining. Also the vette still uses a V8 engine around 5.7 to 6.0L so when you talk about your vipers being so much faster and torquer think about that 8.0-8.4 L V10 that you are running. Also remember that V10 the next time you go to the gas station.

Well good for you, You want a cookie?

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never thought about GAS being a problem. I guess maybe I should think about the gas mileage next time I can't afford gas. If I'd bought a Vette, I'd have $35,000 extra for it. WOW.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez, I wasted about 5 seconds reading half this DORKS post and another 15 writing this!
That's enough!

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, So you think the C-6 looks like a Viper too.

Did you also know that Steppenwolf orginally wrote "Magic Carpet Ride" for the 1970 Corvette and we took that too in 1993.

You can have it back....Troll....

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on......look at the headlights! I thought Vette headlights used to flip away? They look exactly like the Viper lights and do not hide away. And the cut out on the side? Please.

Oh, and I like how Chevy stole the Magic Carpet Ride song for the commercial. Talk about who is copying who...

You chevy guys are just so ********** that the Viper is raw balls and the Vette......well, who cares?

AC

Reaction score
Come on....I figured you guys needed a chew toy!! :)

Seriously...I cannot tell what people's intentions are...but now that we know what this yahoo is all about we can ignore him. He is just another one of those children who post....and run.

ChoiceViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Cheers to chew toys !!! LOL

The new lines of the C6 closely resemble the lines of the STINGRAY's of 1968-1982.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Where do you see that???

Open your eyes junior.

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CORV ETTELVR73,
On the day the new C6 comes out, if someone offered you a deal, a free car to keep as long as you want, you can't sell it but you can keep it as long as you want. The choice, a new C6 or a new SRT, what would be your choice?

If you say the C6, then we know you don't know anything about cars.

If you choose the Viper, we know you are just like everyone else.

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CORV ETTELVR73,
On the day the new C6 comes out, if someone offered you a deal, a free car to keep as long as you want, you can't sell it but you can keep it as long as you want. The choice, a new C6 or a new SRT, what would be your choice?

If you choose the Viper, we know you are just like everyone else.

gthomas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peoples Democratic Republic of New Jersey

And Chevy copied Jaguar for the design of the C-2 coupe(the first coupe for a vette). WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
C

CORV ETTELVR73

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did not sign up to this site to start [******] and I am not crying. I wanted to state the what i thought obvious. I have nothing against the Viper. When I heard that you think the C6 is copying the new Viper it pissed me off because the viper aint [******] to a Corvette when it comes to History. Corvette owners have a sense of family membership just like you do with the viper. Both cars are world class sports cars. The viper will never have the history of the Corvette. The Corvette will always sell no matter what because of customer loyalty and the fact that it is cheap compared to other fast rides.

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car is an 01 and I have no idea what kind of gas mileage it gets.Don't care.Not interested.Didn't buy it for economy runs.Tank gets down to 1/4 and I fill it. Bruce

ChoiceViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
and the fact that it is cheap compared to other fast rides.
Straight from the horses mouth. LOL

You forgot to mention that there's a million of 'em, and you,(and your boyfriend) can drive it, due to the automatic trans.

SRT 10 2004

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did not sign up to this site to start [******] and I am not crying. I wanted to state the what i thought obvious. I have nothing against the Viper. When I heard that you think the C6 is copying the new Viper it pissed me off because the viper aint [******] to a Corvette when it comes to History. Corvette owners have a sense of family membership just like you do with the viper. Both cars are world class sports cars. The viper will never have the history of the Corvette. The Corvette will always sell no matter what because of customer loyalty and the fact that it is cheap compared to other fast rides.

My Z06 was fun to **** on for a year until I bought the Viper. The Vipers history is far better anyway, from 400hp to 450, 460, and now over 500, no embarrassing 170hp models like the 70's vettes

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"When I heard that you think the C6 is copying the new Viper it pissed me off because the viper aint [******] to a Corvette when it comes to History."
------------------------------------------------------------
You are absolutely correct, my little bow tie myopic troll. There is no comparison. What the Viper has done is ECLIPSE the Corvette when it comes to history. So much so that they now call it HISSSTORY!

NCRS #1256

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So CORV ETTELVR73, let us check out your loyalty.

If you choose the Viper, we know you are just like everyone else

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about this question,
How many people on the Corvette site would rather have a Viper?
How many on the Viper site would rather have a Corvette?

So much for loyalty.

Vettes are ok, I have one as an extra car. Lots of people on this site have a Corvette or two as an extra car.

Any of your Vette buds have a Viper as an extra car?

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vettes do have a longer history! But SO WHAT!! Vipers came and put that all to waste immediately!!
The Vette History looks like this:
Vette=History=Past, Viper=Future!! :2tu:
Had a Vette, got a Viper, now that Vette is History!
Come to think of it, every Vette I have met on the road has ended up Way Behind Me! I guess that is HISTORY too!!! :laugh: :
More history lessons?

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vettes do have a longer history! But SO WHAT!! Vipers came and put that all to waste immediately!!
The Vette History looks like this:
Vette=History=Past, Viper=Future!! :2tu:
Had a Vette, got a Viper, now that Vette is History!
Come to think of it, every Vette I have met on the road has ended up Way Behind Me! I guess that is HISTORY too!!! :laugh:
More history lessons?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21