THIS IS FOR VIPER ENTHUSIASTS PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!!

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did not sign up to this site to start [******] and I am not crying.

Yes you did. You register at a Viper site and your first post is a flame bait. You will not convince these guys and if you have nothing constructive to add and you are not interested in Vipers then you should ****. :2tu:

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Oh but what fun, I think these guys post this stuff just to see how well we all band together in defence of our Vipers and read all the fun stuff we like to say to vette owners. We love to give them a ration of shiet and they love to read it, just like they read our rear Lisence plates all the time.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No Mercy said...

"yes you did. You register at a Viper site and your first post is a flame bait. You will not convince these guys and if you have nothing constructive to add and you are not interested in Vipers then you should ****."

Score...King Kong of Covettes 10, chimp corvette zip!
Simple, direct and a major boot right in the ***!

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Corvette will always sell no matter what because it is cheap

You got it! (and thats why you bought one....)
I like cheap cars, like Joe said many of us have them. (one or two)

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, so length of history is what is important. Then why don't you move to one of them there countries with a longer history than the US. When you think about it that means you can go almost anywhere (as the US is relatively young in comparison).

So much for your longer is better argument. So which year(s) was the Viper a wimpy piece of crap that a current Neon (standard, not even an SRT-4) could challenge on the street? I can name several years that would be true for the vette.

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right, one of the many Vettes I've had was a 77. A very nice looking restored car that I got for a song.

Problem was, it had 170hp and a 3 speed automatic. It was such a dog that it wasn't even fun to drive.

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, CORV ETTELVR73
Listen up. This isn't going to be any fun if it keeps going like this.
We insult you, ask you questions and you ignore us. That's not the way it's supposed to work.

If you are going to come to the VCA site and talk about how much better Vettes are, at some point you are going to have to come out of the girls restroom and fight a little.

If we just ignored you, how would you like it?

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on....I figured you guys needed a chew toy!! :)

Seriously...I cannot tell what people's intentions are...but now that we know what this yahoo is all about we can ignore him. He is just another one of those children who post....and run.

LOL...... I just have to throw in the following, I can't believe that it has already not been posted:

"How could the C6 Corvette be a copy of the New viper WHEN......"

ha-ha-ha-ha-heeeeeee-ooooooooh-he-he-he-snort-snort-snicker-heeeeeee-heeeeee- haaaaw

A Corvette person is upset that some Viper people are saying the new Vette is a copy the new Viper? It is obviously a copy of a Honda S-2000 and a Camero... so he is apparently posting this complaint in the wrong forum..... :D

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since this is aimed at viper enthusiasts I might as well have a say in this.

I'm not changing my mind about owning a viper.My goal is to own one and I'll have to work to earn it.I will admit that a man with ones self expresions on a certain subject is free of speech but we all must face certain rules and there are rules to go along with things. I'm not aiming to make anyone jelous or to be rude.If a troll wants to come along and "bash" the viper in such a way it's something nobody can really care about.Of course it's an on going war between viper and vette and it's turning out to be a pretty good battle. Oh yeha,I pretty much agree that most of the viper owners are right.Most of the stuff they said is true and if your going to "bash" the viper like other trolls have keep it to your own fourm or your self.I suggest you get a 1:18th scale model and beat it with a hammer and will do the same. :headbang:

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must agree with the little troll. VETTES ARE HISTORY!

Even new Vette commercial "puts em on the trailer".

Now go away and bother somebody else.

Many Viper owners used to own Vettes, but stepped up to the plate, and now run with the big dogs.
:2tu: :2tu:

2kviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
check this out....

C6Vette.com - Rumor Mill Latest rumors from the net:

Look for more accentuated fenders al la C3 Corvette, with a comeback of the more bubbled appearance of the C5 mule designed by John Cafaro. As well, look for styling and other C6 enhancements in the 03 anniversary edition... C5.5 ? 05 Z06 weight appears to be around the 2800 mark, 450HP from a 402 CID Block. The Z06 will be skipped in 04.

think the 450 hp is a coincidence? think not... snakes forever, trolls never!!

:headbang:

NatRT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
They're both awesome American cars in my opinion. I've been a Corvette fan since I was a little kid. I've owned three and now I have a Viper. I just don't understand the meaningless bickering between Corvette and Viper owners.

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They're both awesome American cars in my opinion. I've been a Corvette fan since I was a little kid. I've owned three and now I have a Viper. I just don't understand the meaningless bickering between Corvette and Viper owners.
The reason is Corvette owners keep trying to put themselves in the same league as Vipers when they clearly are not. As soon they snap out of there dream-world and come to reality we will get along better. :D

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The day the Viper was introduced it made Hisstory ....It took the title from the Cobra. The public does NOT get excited when they see a Vette, but CORV Little 73 take a 3 hour ride in a Viper and see first hand what kind of attention you get.

Cudaman :usa:

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The day the Viper was introduced it made Hisstory ....It took the title from the Cobra. The public does NOT get excited when they see a Vette, but CORV Little 73 take a 3 hour ride in a Viper and see first hand what kind of attention you get.

Cudaman :usa:

a direct hit!!!! (6 inches below the belt) Rock on Cudaman!!!!!! :headbang: :usa: :headbang: :usa: :headbang: :2tu:

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's time for this crap to end , this is a viper forum and no vette owner(unless he has a Viper) should even be allowed here. They have their own place :mad: :mad: Yeah I know we don't have to read it, but it still ****'s :mad: How many pages it going to take this time :confused: 10-20 :mad: where's the moderator?
I feel the need for speed :cool: Friday test day at Willow Springs sounds good :) Who all's going :headbang:

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's time for this crap to end , this is a viper forum and no vette owner(unless he has a Viper) should even be allowed here. They have their own place :mad: :mad: Yeah I know we don't have to read it, but it still ****'s :mad: How many pages it going to take this time :confused: 10-20 :mad: where's the moderator?
I feel the need for speed :cool: Friday test day at Willow Springs sounds good :) Who all's going :headbang:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

NatRT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score

The reason is Corvette owners keep trying to put themselves in the same league as Vipers when they clearly are not. As soon they snap out of there dream-world and come to reality we will get along better. :D

I guess I should be used to it by now. The same thing happens on the Corvette forum when a Mustang owner joins just to start trouble.

speedpup

Enthusiast
Reaction score

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Scarfone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
During this joyous month of Febuary we, the Viper community should give something back to the less fortunate...How about a Viper for tots program for those poor unfortunate vette owners who have always wanted a Viper but could never afford one!

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I hear the C6 Corvette can't go over 68 miles an hour.

Because if it goes 69, it blows a rod!
Just kidding, for humor's sake alone.

I had a C4 vert, and I really loved that car. But when the Viper came out, I recognized it as the most signifigant modern sports car any major American manufacturer has ever produced, and I knew I had to have one. Like Paul Hawker says, my Vette is "history".

There is a brewing storm between possibly the "Blue Devil" codenamed Vette, and the Gen3 Coupe Viper. Those at the helm of DC have expressed their commitment to keeping the Viper out in front. Their resolve at automotive excellence, and performance dominance, is evident in the ME 4-12 prototype. No one expected this surprise ambush at the NAIAS, but there it was, and other sports cars cowered in fear. If DC is right with their projections, the Enzo has been dethroned, and maybe the McClaren F1. What other auto company has b*alls that big?

If thats any indication of the kind of leadership we have at DC, then you can bet they won't let the Corvette steal our thunder.

Corvette has been playing catchup ever since the Viper came out, and as of now they have never caught up. A 2004 SRT-10 Viper will stomp a C6 Vette, and when the Z06 comes out, we will have a bigger cannon by then too. DC won't let the Vette win. Get smart, and join the winning side.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
History Lesson #101

Bob Lutz was in charge of Chrysler when " Magic Carpet Ride," became the theme song for the Viper.

Bob Lutz was considered one of the top 3 influences of the Viper.

Bob Lutz is now in charge of GM, and the Vettes new theme song is " Magic Carpet Ride."

Bob Lutz is now in charge of GM, and the Vette forgoes years of history and goes with open headlights like the Viper.

Conclusion to this class , which equals three credits in logic, is:

HISSTORY repeats itself !!!

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
During this joyous month of Febuary we, the Viper community should give something back to the less fortunate...How about a Viper for tots program for those poor unfortunate vette owners who have always wanted a Viper but could never afford one!
That was cold. Funny,but cold. :headbang:

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Most of the Vette owners I know can afford a Viper. :2tu:

StoleIt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that man in no way represents the gm community! let me say that (i mean look at my sig...ls1...ls1...) and i luv the viper. granted i have no need for one, but that didn't stop me from going over to my neighbors house to gawk at his gts. both cars are fast enough to prevent you from driving for a LONG time once the five-o gets behind you. Can't we all just get along? Besides if you guys really do hate vettes, I drive the f-body!

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that man in no way represents the gm community! let me say that (i mean look at my sig...ls1...ls1...) and i luv the viper. granted i have no need for one, but that didn't stop me from going over to my neighbors house to gawk at his gts. both cars are fast enough to prevent you from driving for a LONG time once the five-o gets behind you. Can't we all just get along? Besides if you guys really do hate vettes, I drive the f-body!
Good point you never see a Viper guy gawk at a Corvette but you ALWAYS see Corvette guys gawk at a Viper!!! Life is good!!! :headbang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21