This was a long awaited birthday (insurance dropped!)

ShadowLight

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am one happy guy this week. I have been grumpy about having a perfect driving record and paying $183 for my insurance for quite a while.

Now that I'm 25, it dropped to $83! That's more reasonable for a car I drive once a week.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's impressive. With your newfound savings now would be a great time to join the VCA. :D

jimchris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am one happy guy this week. I have been grumpy about having a perfect driving record and paying $183 for my insurance for quite a while.

Now that I'm 25, it dropped to $83! That's more reasonable for a car I drive once a week.
I take it thats $83 per mo. or $996 per year. Wow $100 per mo. savings thats pretty good but I'd shop around, I pay about $630 per year.

OP
OP
S

ShadowLight

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What companies are people getting good rates with? I checked a couple and Farmers was the least expensive among them.

jimchris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What companies are people getting good rates with? I checked a couple and Farmers was the least expensive among them.
Erie Ins., I do have multiple cars but the house and everything else is with a different company.

OP
OP
S

ShadowLight

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Maybe I'll give them a peek then! Are you over 30? Apparently that is another big discount birthday.

Vman455

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check with Geico--they've been very good to me. Less than $800/year for both cars (and I'm 27).

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to have lower insurance but I have noticed that now only having one car, insurance is INSAINE! I pay $1500 a year for a 2009 Honda Accord. To add the Viper, I was about another $1500. I mean, I do have the highest limits available $250K/$500K etc. etc. etc. but damn! The funny part is my license is CLEAN!