Three's a charm!

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Three\'s a charm!

Well, our final and probably last race absolutely obliterated the same Zo6 I've been toying with :D . I've beat this guy before and he's been hounding me for revenge and after last night I don't think he wants any part of me :)

We met up at the local hangout, about 300 or more cars. Obviously my car stole the show: grin: Anyway this Zo6 guy is so jealous of me he had the nerve to start talking smack about my car the moment I pulled up. So I said let's take it to ...ummm.... a closed race course :) :) .

We didn't bet $500.00 bucks because gambling here is illegal ;) .
He wanted to race from a roll, I had no problem with that because I can hit boost immediately with the rpm. We started rolling and I hit it and spun a little and he did pull me. I thought to myself I may be in trouble but I reeled him in FAST. I blew by him and never looked back! Everybody said I put about 9 - 10 car lengths on him. Wow, that's not even a close race :laugh: . After we ran he didn't even come back to the lot. He left his friends and everybody.
This car rocks :2tu: :2tu:

-Lou

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Three\'s a charm!

Is this the same Z06 that even added nitrous to try and take u out? Good Job Lou... :laugh: :laugh:

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score

and I bet he uped the spray and still got his butt handed to him lol :D Did the sob pay up, before knowing he would lose lol. Great kill, just wait till you get a lot more hp ;)

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score

HE left the croud for the DODGE dealer! You **** you! :shocked:

:2tu:

What a cool kill! That is the kind of stuff you want on tape. oh well. You should have taken home his girlfriend. LOL

OP
OP
F

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks guys! :2tu:
Yeah, this was the same Zo6 owner.
He did up the spray.... it didn't seem to help ;) , same results :)

-Lou

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang