Tire selection for 19 and 20 staggered fitment?

Invasivore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've noticed that the only 2 tires available for the 20x13 rears (345/25R20) are the Nitto Invo's and Pirelli Pzeros. I see that many people are not fond of the Nitto's soft sidewall for cornering performance. Has anyone run the Invo's on the rear and Michelin Super sports on the front?

I've also notice the Invo's 285/30R19 are only W rated as well.

Last edited:

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm running 335/30 R20 on mine as soon as my wheels come in. Also going to rock a 295/30 R20 front. Should be pretty mean.

There is a Toyo T1R in a 345/25 as well. I ran them and they were good. I'm no help for fronts. I never run a 19" front.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about 345/30 R20 Pilot Super Sports.

I run them on my 2012 and am really happy with their performance.

I have car lowered with MCS adjustable suspension, but think they would also work out well at stock height.

I had Nitto's on before, and while it looked great, I did not like the tires at all. Really no good at the track, and got pretty noisey when they wore a bit.

OP
OP
I

Invasivore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How about 345/30 R20 Pilot Super Sports.

I run them on my 2012 and am really happy with their performance.

I have car lowered with MCS adjustable suspension, but think they would also work out well at stock height.

I had Nitto's on before, and while it looked great, I did not like the tires at all. Really no good at the track, and got pretty noisey when they wore a bit.

Yeah, I'm hearing the nitto's are more for cruising then performance. My concern with the super sports are that they are 2 inches taller than the stock rears. I wish Michelin made a 345/25

There are also the Pirelli Pzeros to consider along with the $700 per tire rear price tag.

I also see the toyo T1R's for about half the pirelli price, but I'm unsure of the quality of the tire.

What I'm really wondering is how a Michelin 335/25 will fit on that 20x13, which would give me close to the correct diameter. I'm just not sure they are wide enough to sit right on the wheel. I plan on lowering the car about an inch

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth