Tires in Houston TX

BlackSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a big blowout lastnight going about 65 MPM. Got to love those Houston potholes. Anyway, I've called a couple of places and they say they do not stock my tire.

Does anyone out there know a place in Houston where I can bring my car and have them slap on some new rubber?

Thanks!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
If you call TireRack ( 1-800-428-8355) ask for Luke Pavlick at ext. 362...he KNOWS Vipers, and will tell you the name of the folks in YOUR area that have the SKILL and EQUIPMENT to mount/balance your tires...often, he will drop ship them to the business for you...he sure has TAKEN CARE of our members in the Ind/Ky Region!!

Reaction score
NTB on Westheimer got me tires within 2 days. Shipped from Dallas. Or you can call me in the morning and let me see what some of our suppliers have in stock. thanks

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just checked the Discount tire on Hwy 6 south. Josh is the manager, he said he could get them same day...call me or email me I will put you in touch with him. houstonviperclub.com
Prashant

OP
OP
B

BlackSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went with DT on HW6. The bad news is there is only one 18" front that they can get their hands on (on a side note, they can get lots of 17"). I had them put an order in for two 18's. Looks like it will be next Thursday before they are in.

Thanks for the help.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96