Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are lots of us that know that is a true statement! :headbang:

Great cover photo Tom...now don't let that go to your head :omg:

See you at VIR next weekend

boplaw

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with him. Super nice guy.

Tom, dinner is on me the next time you make it to Charleston.

flexcalibur

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you!

I'm in Florence right now, but I'm in the process of relocating to the Greenville area as fast as I can make it happen.

Lake Murray Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have spoken to Tom through PM's a couple of times in the past. He came highly recommended from everyone I have talked with about Viper techs. I have yet to have the 998 recall performed on my car but plan to take it to him to have it done in the near future.

Vypr Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom Rocks!! :rock:

Great to see him receive the recognition he so richly deserves!! :2tu:

See you at the next Viper Days Tom! :drive:

Vypr Phil :)

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course this picture is going to his head. But that will not effect the size of Tom's heart. You could not have a better friend or expert to talk to about your viper or any other Dodge product questions. Tom, there's always a Gatorade in the cooler for you.

See you in VA. next week. I'm still waiting for that dinner you promised me in IN.

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
He is worth the drive from FL. He did my recall, and it looks better then factory work.!

a+ vote for him!

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Hey Tom,

Nice pic. Not sure about those glasses. See you next year in CA.

I keep telling you, if you want to open a Viper shop, we have 3000 Vipers in this state. Come on out!

Dan

Lake Murray Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's Tom's business number and not his private number correct?

I just got off the lake and received a voice mail telling me I posted a bad number. I got it from my palm software and did not have it titled. I apologize for the screw up I thought it was his business number.

Number has been removed.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom was the ONLY guy who could tell me how to solve my erratic idle problem! It was driving me so insane, I had seriously considered selling my Viper because nothing I tried took care of it. I was in FL with a friend and we were getting really really tired of the erratic idle/idle hang. I went through my speeddial of Viper techs and was like "well, I havent talked to Tom about it, its worth a shot" Tom told me how to do a quick fix using a paperclip and some wire (sounds like some McGyver stuff, doesnt it?). I've since made it a more permanent fix using better tools, but the problem is gone and now I'm no longer embarrassed to be at a redlight and have my car revving itself up like I was some ricer!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom is a great guy and I have talked to him many times on teh phone. He is alway on the go, helping the Viper owners during racing or getting repairs done. I hope to meet up with him one day to have him look at my 97 RT :2tu:

Tom Sessions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK pictureman you know better than to start rumors like that.Its cool what a pro photographer can do with the right program and a little time on his hands.Even though its a rumor thanks to all for the kind words and Steve I buy dinner at VIR. If I can help anyone I can be reached at 910-228-8477. And I am in Wilmington NC but do offer enclosed pickup and delivery if needed.I'm here for all your Viper and Ram Diesel truck needs both in and out of warranty. Thanks again Tim

Last edited:

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom was the ONLY guy who could tell me how to solve my erratic idle problem! It was driving me so insane, I had seriously considered selling my Viper because nothing I tried took care of it. I was in FL with a friend and we were getting really really tired of the erratic idle/idle hang. I went through my speeddial of Viper techs and was like "well, I havent talked to Tom about it, its worth a shot" Tom told me how to do a quick fix using a paperclip and some wire (sounds like some McGyver stuff, doesnt it?). I've since made it a more permanent fix using better tools, but the problem is gone and now I'm no longer embarrassed to be at a redlight and have my car revving itself up like I was some ricer!

paperclip and some wire?? Hmmm
tell me some more please.

FLX109

davec

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom recently helped me at VIR Viper Days. His mechanical knowledge of Vipers on and off the track puts him in a league of his own. Tom also happens to be a nice guy . Thanks Tom .
Dave Cleary

OKFireChief

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tom, great meeting you at Viper Day's at MAM in Iowa. Thanks for the good advice on my 07 Ram 6.7 diesel ... I now run with the exhaust brake "on" all the time ...

Some of you may not know that Tom is also a Volunteer Firefighter. That's true dedication in both lines of work. He protects our Vipers and the citizens of his community. Keep up the good work buddy!!! See you in Topeka ...