Tomorrow I will be BLOWN!!!

GoCanes1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tomorrow I pick up my baby from David Weaver @ A.R.T. :headbang: He added a Roe blower with an 8# pulley and a new fuel pump. I already have smooth tubes/filters, headers, Borla exhaust, high flow cats, alum flywheel, and B&M shifter.

I have about a 2 1/2 hr drive back to Houston and hope I find a couple Z06's and 911's on the way home.

I also want to thank David, Cody, Cameron, and all the guys @ ART as they have been patient with me and my questions.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least you can drive yours while we are in the deep freeze up here in the frozen tundra we call Wisconsin. No snow where I am but salt all over the place. I have to wait until spring to get my blower put on so go ahead, rub it in some more why don't ya! :D

OP
OP
G

GoCanes1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Fortunatley for me the wifey is very understanding about stuff like this, and electronics like projectors and audio.

I am hoping to be in the 650rwhp range. I will update tomorrow night.

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
CONGRATS! Please update us as soon as you get a chance to rip your hands from the steering wheel. ;) I am planning a similiar setup soon and would like feedback.

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a nice day for a drive back. 64 degrees, low humidity & sunny. Perfect blower weather!

Andy

OP
OP
G

GoCanes1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the well wishes guys. Unfortunately it was not ready yet. I was half way there and David called and said that his dyno is having issues and he needed to take it to another shop to finish tuning.

I am disappointed that it was not ready but am very anxious to get her back tuned the right way by the right guys. DW said I should have it in the next couple of days. I will certainly keep you all updated.

Thanks,
Mike

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456