Tony, I need help

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took photos of Chuck Tator's BBQ and they're LARGE. When I use a photo editor and reduce the size I have to make them really small, like 1"x1" (rendering them useless) to get them down to under 100kb. Is there a better way to do this?

Thanks in advance (again and again).

Scott

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Don:

ARE YOU BACK IN NH??? Already? That's smokin!

Anyway, Chuck asked me to make the photo's "big" (digital) and I did (to send to him). But to post here I've got to keep them sub 100kb. They're starting at 4 or 5 kkb? (4-5 million b). If I use Microsoft Photo Editor (I have a prior version of Adobe Photo Shop but don't know how to use it) and resize, the photos wind up so small that they're useless. I played with the one photo (Wizard) and got it down to sub 100kb by changing the color to 256 from true. Is that the best way? Photo editing is rather new to me.

Thanks!

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
Nah. Need to re-do them in PhotoShop to make them look good.

Feel free to send them to me, and I'll resize them for you.

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vipermad:
Or me....and for the record...I beat Don back to the East Coast!!! LOL!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey!!! No fair, you had a shorter trip! (Plus, I got temporarily lost leaving Chuck's place)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vipermad:
Don, did your boy sleep the whole way home too????
smile.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wish. He slept about the first 1.5 hours, rest of the time he was awake.

Kinda funny, on the way home I had 2 ricers wanting to take me on. Donovan saw one of them, twice. First time the ricer was wanting me to race it. Next time was up the road about 5 miles pulled over to the side with a state police car right behind him
smile.gif