Too much damn rain...

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wettest month of May in history here in North Texas....wow. Looking forward to Vipering in what promises to be the most humid and mosquito ridden summer in history.

OP
OP
F

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've gotten 35 trillion gallons of water dropped on us in the month of May. That's enough water to give every person in the world an eight ounce glass of water daily for 10,000 years. That's enough water to fill 200 of California's largest surface reservoirs three times over. Enough water to cover the entire state of Texas with eight inches of water. Just a few fun facts off the news....

ViperPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've gotten 35 trillion gallons of water dropped on us in the month of May. That's enough water to give every person in the world an eight ounce glass of water daily for 10,000 years. That's enough water to fill 200 of California's largest surface reservoirs three times over. Enough water to cover the entire state of Texas with eight inches of water. Just a few fun facts off the news....

Damn.... that's a crazy statistic. I wonder why California doesn't build a big pipeline north to Alaska or to Texas or whatever.

My parents live on the Rainbow river and that spring pumps out 500 million gallons of water PER DAY. It's really an amazing and beautiful river. The water is crystal clear fresh water and 72 degrees year round.

OP
OP
F

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you had a cylinder the shape and size of Manhatten, it still wouldn't touch the sides of RA's butthole....just kidding. Anyway, if you had this cylinder, and put in 35 trillion gallons of water, the city of Manhatten would be over 2,000 ft. underwater.

OP
OP
F

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful day today, so I whipped out my snake and went ***** ***** ***** down the street.

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I once was in a rain in Africa that was so hard it covered the earth with 8 inches of water...there were rivers overnight where there were none...there were fish in the rivers which came out of the earth, buried for years waiting for the river to return..then the dragon flies came out the next day so thick just a meter above your head you could not see the sun. The sound of frogs and insects was literally frightening. This was the headwaters to the Nile River... You ain't seen nothin compared to what Mother Nature can do. Just sayin. ;)

OP
OP
F

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I once was in a rain in Africa that was so hard it covered the earth with 8 inches of water...there were rivers overnight where there were none...there were fish in the rivers which came out of the earth, buried for years waiting for the river to return..then the dragon flies came out the next day so thick just a meter above your head you could not see the sun. The sound of frogs and insects was literally frightening. This was the headwaters to the Nile River... You ain't seen nothin compared to what Mother Nature can do. Just sayin. ;)

That still doesn't compare to a Texas **** Floater.

NMviperguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol... Well I don't know exact numbers on how much was dropped here... But we ended up with our full years quota of rain in just may... No biblical plague thankfully...

ViperPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Pics please!

OP
OP
F

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, we need pictures. I have been sending $14.95 a month to the Feed The Children Fund in Africa for many years now. I adopted two children and its been quite fulfilling watching them grow.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, we need pictures. I have been sending $14.95 a month to the Feed The Children Fund in Africa for many years now. I adopted two children and its been quite fulfilling watching them grow.

I do this through Compassion International.

LadyCruzer

VCA Officer
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Come to Central Florida. Hasn't rained here hardly at all.

Boy that's about to change! We got 5" in just a few hours time in central Florida just 3 days ago! The Rainbow River truly is a beautiful section of the state.Sounds like we need to plan a Viper event up that way!

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score

free that awesome of you to do that.:headbang:

also that a nice pic of you with one of the adopted children. are you on the right or left ? :D

OP
OP
F

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
. I adopted two children

WANTED, I'm going to bet the type of work you do for a living does not require reading comprehension or grammar. Humor ain't your strong point either.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WANTED, I'm going to bet the type of work you do for a living does not require reading comprehension or grammar. Humor ain't your strong point either.

haha, but you photo well. By the way you didn't answer my question. In your pic which one of the two of you are you? waiting :dunno:

Morketh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You aren't kidding!! I'm in Houston, TX and the rain here has been RIDICULOUS since May!!!!
I have not ONCE taken it out without getting rained on.

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It has rained almost everyday for a long while now. Can't drive the car or swim in my freaken pool...

charlesj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last Thursday here in PA I went and saw Fast & Furious 7. Thought it only appropriate to take the viper (unlike most folks on this board, I drive mine every opportunity I get). Checked the weather forecast and there was a 0% chance of rain until like 3 AM. After the movie, as my wife and I are walking to the car, the rain slowly started. We get in and the floodgates of heaven opened up on us! It was a torrential downpour. Unbelievable. Was actually difficult getting home. She was nice and clean but now she is my dirty girl again.;)

NMviperguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol. I drive every chance I get as well. My girlfriend and I went and saw insidious 3 last Tuesday. On our way out was a nice warm night so we dropped the top, sure enough half way home it started raining! Nothing crazy but steady rain.... It was fine the faster we drove, but when we finally came to a stop it got wet. Damn out of season rain!

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score

so free which one is you ? im just guessing :dunno: but from your past post im still thinking your on the left. :dunno:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper