Took Some Pics Today (red GTS)

slowfrc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took the car out because it was a nice day and got played around with the camera. Without further delay...

You must be registered for see images attach

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Man this whole no stripes thing is really growing on me... Car looks awesome.

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Im really digging the black wheels. Im really considering it on mine. But with matching stripes.

RapidTransit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks nice, but is it just me or does your exhaust tips seem to remind me of a tailhook on a navy fighter jet?!! :)

Solid Red 98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome prep on that one. Nice wheel fit. I just lowered mine and I'm getting a slight rub on the inner inner rear wheel well. Any rubbing in your case? Excellent choice of color, by the way....

OP
OP
S

slowfrc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome prep on that one. Nice wheel fit. I just lowered mine and I'm getting a slight rub on the inner inner rear wheel well. Any rubbing in your case? Excellent choice of color, by the way....

Thanks, I can't take any credit for setting the car up though, I bought it with the mods already done. No rub though. the car was lowered on eibach springs and caps, I drove it like that for a few hundred miles then removed the caps because it was just to low to enjoy. Looked great though.

Thanks for the compliments all. I think the wheels make the car. I wasn't planning on buying a GTS for another few months before I bought this one but when I saw the for sale ad I had to have it.

OP
OP
S

slowfrc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It wasn't, it was shot in rockville, md. Car is registered in VA but I live in MD. Where in Va are you?

7TH_SIGN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It wasn't, it was shot in rockville, md. Car is registered in VA but I live in MD. Where in Va are you?

Oh okay. That explains why I had trouble recognizing the location. I live in Northern VA, Ashburn-Fairfax area.

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never seen you around.... I'm in MD as well. What area?

* Just noticed that only three people whom replied are members....... what is happening to this club?

OP
OP
S

slowfrc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never seen you around.... I'm in MD as well. What area?

* Just noticed that only three people whom replied are members....... what is happening to this club?

I'm pretty sure we met at a cars and coffee a few months ago, you have a solid red gts right? We talked not even a minute and then you and bs99 went up to the baltimore grand prix if I remember correctly.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang