Top Gear "greatest car ... " online vote

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that has to be some sort of joke. they have a ford focus and a lexus LFA.
These Polls ALWAYS Are! jmo! I Mean, How Can You Compare A 80-90K Car to A 200-300K Car? You Can't! The Viper's A Great Car in Viper Owners World, But THE Greatest! Before I Bought Mine & Was Checking Around with Different People, Places & Things the Viper was VERY Low On Most People's List! And, I Talked with A Lot of DIFFERENT Car Owners & Not ONE Recommended I Buy A Viper! But, I Did & the Rest is History! Lol! Its A Really FUN Car But the GREATEST!!! C'mon! jmo! NOW, If I Decide to Buy A NEW One I Might Have A Different Opinion, But the GREATEST!!!

Blainne

Viper Owner
Reaction score
that has to be some sort of joke. they have a ford focus and a lexus LFA.

They didn't state what Category which makes it the GREATEST Car?

1. Getting crushed by a building and dropped from hundreds of feet in the air?

2. MPG?

3. Price.. performance...ect.

Bugman Jeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quite frankly, I'm surprised there isn't a Corvette on the list. All things considered, the C5 and C6 ZO6's are great performing cars at a price that the every day Joe can afford. They aren't the fastest, they aren't the highest quality, they aren't rare or exotic, but they are a very good performance car for the masses. Too many of the cars on the list are great cars, but are so far out of reach for regular people that it's hard to label them "greatest."

Last edited:

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing to get upset about. These sorts of polls are used for gauging the magazine's consumer demographics. I mean, a Prius, a Ferrari and a Rolls in the same poll? C'mon.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456