Tour of the USS Hornet Aircraft Carrier

Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tour of the USS Hornet Aircraft Carrier & lunch

June 18th

Register By: June 11th
Time: Saturday, June 18, 2011, 10 AM - 12:30, Lunch at 1 PM
Cost: $50/person, includes admission & lunch, dessert, tax, tip.
Download Registration Form
Join us for a for a tour of the USS Hornet aircraft carrier. The Aircraft Carrier USS HORNET Museum is a national treasure, having participated in two of the greatest events of the 20th century -- World War II and the Apollo 11 manned space mission. Now peacefully moored at historic Alameda Point on San Francisco Bay, the USS HORNET is a timeless memorial to those who defended our American values and to those who have pursued America’s technological advancements. See how ****** lived on these mammoth carriers. Check out the aircraft used from WWII through the ‘70’s, and see the Apollo capsules. There’ll be a group photo of the cars in front of the Hornet.

After the tour, we’ll head over to Pier 29 for lunch. Please sign up in advance, as we have to prepay as a group. No walk-ins, please. For those coming from the South Bay area, we’ll be caravanning up I-880 from Milpitas.

F

FrgMstr

Was on the Hornet all day for a business meeting a couple of years ago. Make sure you go up to the flight deck and walk all the way to the back. Hell of a view. :)

Ghoust

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My wife I just registered via paypal! Excited for this event. Looks like some great photo opportunity, must detail the car beforehand!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32