Toys for Tots - NJ

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Local Viper Owners

Let’s turn our Vipers into Santa’s sleigh on Friday, December 14 around 6:30- 7:00pm. Warnock Dodge on Route 10 in East Hanover is a collection site for Toys for Tots this season. Toys for Tots began in 1947 when Major Bill Hendricks, USMCR, and a group of Marine Reservist in Los Angeles collected and distributed 5,000 toys to needy children. The initial pilot program was so successful that the Marine Corps adopted Toys for Tots in 1948 and expanded it into a nationwide program.
Over the 59 years of the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program, Marines have distributed more than 370 million toys to more than 173 million needy children. This charitable endeavor has made the U.S. Marines the unchallenged leaders in looking after needy children over the holiday season. Over its 16 year life span, the Marine Toys for Tots foundation has supplemented local toy collections with more than 70.2 million toys valued at more than $387 million, and has provided promotion and support materials valued at over $4.7 million.
So let’s get together and pile high a few Vipers with new toys and meet at Warnock Dodge between 6:30 and 7:00 on Friday December, 14. This is a great way to show support for two wonderful organizations at the same time, Toys for Tots and our friends at Warnock Dodge.
The donated toys should be brand new and unwrapped. The more the merrier and that means gifts, so that we can help make this a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays for as many children as we can!!!!

Let us know if you can make it.
Thanks
Dave

OP
OP
Dave Moore

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Rick,
Thanks for the comments.
My wife and I went to Toys R Us the other day and when we were done she was convinced that I would need to take the SUV to drop off the toys. But after some precision packing, and creative stacking the sleigh is loaded with toys.

Your car is coming together nicely!! Can't wait to see it in the spring. Have a Merry Christmas.
Dave

OP
OP
Dave Moore

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

A big thanks to the NJ viper Club for all the donated toys and support!!:headbang:
Its hard to see but the trunk of my car is piled high. The passenger seat from the floor up is packed with toys as well.
Thanks to everyone at Warnok Dodge. First for sponsoring the drop off center and second for letting me pull me car into the showroom:2tu:.
Lastly I would like to thank the Marines for providing all of us the opportunity to give something back. We are all very blessed and I am so glad I could participate in this wonderful charity.
God Bless all our service men who give the ultimate sacrifice for all of us.:usa:
You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456