Troubleshooting question for my 04 Viper

Danny Balon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys im new to this forum i just purchased the car about 3 weeks ago. its a 2004 mamba edition with 20,000miles on it.
My question is my car just threw a check engine light i tried to read it with a obdII reader but it couldnt find anything. I also have noticed my oil pressure is running close to 100 around 90. Is this normal pressure? I hope i posted in the right section i would appreciate any help thanks guys. Here are some pics of the car....
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
D

Danny Balon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks man i just called the dodge dealership hopefully they fix it since i just purchased the car. thanks for the quick response i appreciate it.

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats on the car... just the fact that you have figured out how to post pics after only 2 posts deserves a :beer:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats on the car... just the fact that you have figured
out how to post pics after only 2 posts deserves a :beer:

:2tu::2tu: AGREED~!!! And, BIG didn't pick up on this, but you should private message your VIN# to the MODERATORS (yep, big-n-italian is one of 'em....lol...or citysnake/lee00blacksilvergts/vipertony/leslie) can UPGRADE you to VIPER OWNER!
Congratulations on your beautiful BLACK MAMBA!!! :headbang: ~juli
(BTW: Love your 'other' car too~! There ARE Viper/Vette owners on here! :cool:)

OP
OP
D

Danny Balon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu::2tu: AGREED~!!! And, BIG didn't pick up on this, but you should private message your VIN# to the MODERATORS (yep, big-n-italian is one of 'em....lol...or citysnake/lee00blacksilvergts/vipertony/leslie) can UPGRADE you to VIPER OWNER!
Congratulations on your beautiful BLACK MAMBA!!! :headbang: ~juli
(BTW: Love your 'other' car too~! There ARE Viper/Vette owners on here! :cool:)

The silver vette is my buddies i would like to get another one but i want to pay my Viper down some!! i got him into vettes here are some pics of the black one i just got rid of!!I miss it!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is ONE FINE Detail job on that BLACK VETTE...my all-time favorite Sports Car Color~! AWESOME! Thanx for the pix! (Don't forget to send your Mamba VIN# to the moderators, I see you're not 'upgraded' yet!) ~juli

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang