trying to buy viper ............ help

viper1day

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi All
I'm over here in the UK and looking to import over a Viper .
I'm now ready to purchase the right car , looking for a yellow gen2 rt/10 . I have about $30k ish to spend , but i am finding it very frustrating trying to get any email replys to my enquiries
Can any point me in the right direction of a known clean viper ???

also is this viper known to anyone in the vca , its been for sale on quite a few sites and has now appeared on ebay ????

2002 Dodge Viper in Sarasota and Ft Myers, FL 34231 | Used Cars | 1B3ER65E42V102511

any help would be very much appreciated
mant thanks
Les

V

Venomiss

Hi All
I'm over here in the UK and looking to import over a Viper .
I'm now ready to purchase the right car , looking for a yellow gen2 rt/10 . I have about $30k ish to spend , but i am finding it very frustrating trying to get any email replys to my enquiries
Can any point me in the right direction of a known clean viper ???

also is this viper known to anyone in the vca , its been for sale on quite a few sites and has now appeared on ebay ????

2002 Dodge Viper in Sarasota and Ft Myers, FL 34231 | Used Cars | 1B3ER65E42V102511

any help would be very much appreciated
mant thanks
Les
Welcome!
Have you talked with anyone who is on this site and in the UK with a Viper already?
VIPER BAZ UK, Neil-UK, Fatboy 18, or Paul Lacey?
top speed used dodge dealers at ukviperclub.org

You could also contact Woodhouse or Tators Dodge.
Good luck in your search.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!

Also be sure to check the classifieds on this site. As they are VCA members cars, most will be in pretty good condition and if you need a referance, you can always contact the president of that region (where the car s from) for more info. The presidents normaly have a pretty good idea of how the owners of their cars in that region treat them. They will also be able to give you an idea of damage history.

Good luck and I also want to say, GREAT choice of color!:D

Robert

OP
OP
V

viper1day

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks guys

yes the car is for myself to keep and ENJOY !!!!!

THE 30K IS A BIT FLEXIBLE, FOR THE RIGHT CAR

anyone know the car thats for sale in my original link ???? cant get a reply from the owner , so probably best to stay away from ???? , having seen lots of stories about scam vehicles !!!!!!

thanks
Les

triplexotica

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll sell you mine minus motor,suspension,interior,wheels,glass,radio, and anything else that might be bolted for $30k. It aint gonna happen. You're looking at a min of 50k to get a half way decent one.

But wait! Robert, weren't you selling yours for $29,999 CDN at VOI-X? lol

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte