Trying to contact Scott from Elite in Tampa

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott,

I have been trying to contact you for days since you said you were going to ship my parts last Wednesday and should have been here Friday. Please contact me ASAP!

It only takes a call to say things came up!

Mark

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sometimes he works those double shifts as a paramedic....as that is what Scott is. I know he has told me that before when I have tried to reach him. So, keep on trying and I am sure he will call you when he has a chance.

Bindy

OP
OP
M

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All,

I was told on 4/29/04 that my hood and rear defuser would be shipped in 3 weeks, it is now 8, I was told last week that it would ship out on wednesday and get here friday, thay was after I was told the week before it would ship that week.

All I am asking for is an honest answer for the almost 8K that he charged my CC for and a phone call to explaine where the parts are.

Scott, just be up front with me. Please stand behind your cusotmer service your told me was great.

Mark, looking forward to receiving my parts.

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am also waiting for parts, I think he has been at the hospital, personal problems. I think his son has been sick.

FLX109

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe he is dealing with serious family issues, but would rather have Scott explain first hand. Might want to give him a few more days.

OP
OP
M

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know there are some family issues, but I am a Hennesy victom also,, and all I am looking for is a simple 1 minute phone call from him, to say "Mark, family issue, hang in there, it will be shipped X"

Very simple, like I said, Hennesy screwed me, so when this happens, what am I supposed to think.

Mark

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just at Scott's house last Tuesday and his son is very ill in the hospital again. He and his wife are taking shifts staying with him. I know that Scott will be good to his word. He is not tring to short anyone or avoid phone calls and emails. I feel sure of this. Not defending just telling you what I know.
Chad

OP
OP
M

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad,

I own my own business, and I lost my Mom, Dad and Aunt within a year of each other, two years after I recovered from cancer.

So, I know what it is like to have to tend to a loved one. I am not heartless, but I did have to make calls to my customes to expline that I could not make an appointment or show up on site.

A call goes a long way,,

Mark

lleone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark, I must weigh in here... while Scott's communication does leave a little to be desired, he has been nothing but sincere with his service and true to his word. Please be patient with him, he really is trying. Ask him about my "wrist pin" sometime if you ever get him on the phone and know I'm speaking from my personal experience in dealing with Scott and Joyce (and my motor which has been out of commission since March).

Lou

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark, I completely understand where you're coming from, and everything you've said is true, but don't worry about being scammed. Scott will get you your parts or your money. I sent him an e-mail today as well about an issue I have, and I'm sure he'll take care of it when he is able. His son Nick has been seriously ill on and off for quite some time, and it sounds like he's had another relapse. I'm sure we'll both hear from him soon.

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark..dont worry about integrity here..scott is aces..I spoke to Joyce today and they had a setback with their son Nick again who was back in the hospital..It took me over a week to get a hold of Joyce to find out what was going on as hes shipping my car thursday of this week back to me..
Was suppose to ship more than a week ago..

I know how you feel about waiting and waiting with no word and that can be very frustating but dont put HEN "ASS E and Scott in the same sentence...Its totally out of line..He'll call you soon try calling around 1000AM-1200 noon at this # 813-671-7373

Adam

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Red FLag hear guys!!! I have been waiting on a credit for 6-8 weeks on My credit card with several emails promising it to be done the next day!!!

I did not want to post about it but it looks like we are having a serious Problem that other Viper Owners need to be aware of!

I have been more than Patient with him!!!

Adam No offense but other Vendor Tuners was crucified over behavior that started just like this!!! IT has to be settled and fast!!! You should not have to keep calling and calling and begging for a Vendor to do the right thing!!!

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With all due respect Dr. I have even had times that I couldnt get in touch with doug at dlm right away and hes very respected in the viper community by myself and others including you..Even he had situations come up where he was months and months behind on work..so lets keep this civil shall we...

Adam

Donzi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott is top notch!! He refunded my money 2 seperate times,
no questions asked.

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With all due respect Dr. I have even had times that I couldnt get in touch with doug at dlm right away and hes very respected in the viper community by myself and others including you..Even he had situations come up where he was months and months behind on work..so lets keep this civil shall we...

Adam

I had no desire to post here but it seems that I am not the only one with a Problem or concern here? I have no desire to bash anyones business. However I also do not want to see other people experience what is seeming to be a pattern of concern??? COrrect me if I am wrong???

I am happy with my products I do have it is just Frustrating when I see a post with others having the same problem or similar Problems that are going unresolved. I wonder How many people who do not post there are?

He just needs to communicate where he is on the issue and it can be resolved.

Turn a Lemon in to Lemonade!!!

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Adam
Civil???*** adam96 this thread is about Scott NOT Doug. i'm not going to take sides here but i will tell you Doug levin WILL ALWAYS get back to you within a day or two and he OVER DELIVERS for any delays ...............

a good tuner will get behind in their work but a GREAT TUNER calls you back!!!
Max

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Adam
Civil???*** adam96 this thread is about Scott NOT Doug. i'm not going to take sides here but i will tell you Doug levin WILL ALWAYS get back to you within a day or two and he OVER DELIVERS for any delays ...............

a good tuner will get behind in their work but a GREAT TUNER calls you back!!!
Max

Max HOLD YOUR HORSES! If you read all my comments carefully and took them in context you would see that I said in ref to doug "right away" pertaining to a few days of no contact..SO CHILL OUT! Yes Scott should have got back to this guy right away, yes should he have delivered the products he was paid for by the gentlemen concerned BUT Dont come on here and twist my words about Doug..A-hole!
If I didnt like Doug I wouldnt have given him my car unconditionally and had him turn my car into a work of Art!

Regards

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And one more thing to clear the air about my comments..Doug is a legend in the viper community..He is and always has been there for all..Im not about to compare elite to DLM ..I only used him as an example when it comes to the fact that sometines a tuner may not get back to a client for a few days when they are busy..enough said , Im done with this thread..

regards

Adam

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
adam96 you need to get your facts straight about things when you post here.i didn't say a word about you so lets not go there. ok limp dihc?
Max

Vanquish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys Guys,

All this ill feeling among the ranks because of a few expressing the details of bad service. Lets remain friends here. This is what this forums is about, expressing our concerns good or bad openly to discussion and create awareness with out taking it as personal attacks.

OK enough with the diplomacy, whats up with Marks parts and where is Dr Roofs refund?

OP
OP
M

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Lets not get off track, the main issue here is accountability, Elite MS is a business, and yes things come up, but we are not talking about items in a dollar store, I have 8 thousand dollars charged to my credit card and no product, no comntact, I have received two other emails from Viper owners that have not received their refunds after many call and emails, so, call it what you want, but a pattern is a pattern.

Like I stated in several emails, a call or email goes a long way.

I still want my parts, but I want to know I will be getting them. As I stated, before, Henn ASS E took me for over 5k, and that hurt. Same pattern, no calls, no emails!

I saw a post where the guy wrote back to Scott saying thannks Scott, found the emails, and amother one where he spoke to Scotts wife, so, what is the issue with contacting me??????

Mark

lleone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, OK... so let's be productive here. For those of you who can stop by and see Scott and Joyce, would you be willing to suggest to them that they get another set of hands? It can be a friend from the fire hall who's willing to volunteer or a student that they pay on the cheap. A student who's there to answer the phone M-F, 9-5 would make a lot of us happier. Just someone to track down the status of our orders/work/issues and get back to us.

What do you think?
Lou

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, OK... so let's be productive here. For those of you who can stop by and see Scott and Joyce, would you be willing to suggest to them that they get another set of hands?

Um...yes, I would stop by but his house is fenced with three bigass dogs roaming around.

Scott, if you read this let me know if I can help. I'm not working now anyway.

OP
OP
M

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lou,

The point is not extra hands, or what ever, it is expectations that were set over and over, and not calling me.

I am sure by now Scott knows about this and yet, not a call or email.. So everyone please do not make excuses for Scott.

Once again, this can all go away with a call,,, How hard is that!

mark