Turbo Wax Products

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Everyone :)

My forum name is Tito TW and I am the latest sponsor for the Viper Detailing Tips & Tricks section of the Viper Club of America forum. I am the founder of Turbo Wax Products, a Florida based car care company.

I will be sharing the results obtained when using our product line and will be providing group discounts/deals. We will also be hosting a photo contest where all of you can participate for a chance to win FREE products.

I look forward to a great sponsorship with the Viper Club of America and all of it's members.:)

~ Tito TW

** For more information on Turbo Wax Products you can visit us at Turbo Wax or you can E-mail us at [email protected] **

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
T

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Robert, Thank you for the warm welcome. We are thrilled to be here and we hope to earn our place in this wonderful community. :)

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I told Bronzee (the Z Chick from down under) that I'd check it out. I browsed through the products and noticed some similarities to Zaino. How do your products compare with Zaino in depth, reflectivity, and luster? I've used Zaino exclusively for years and swear by them as guaranteed show winners (many trophies).

Welcome to Viper land, and happy to have you on board as a sponsor!

OP
OP
T

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, once more I’d like to thank you all for the warm welcome. We have been observing this community for a very long time and we are very excited to be a part of it.

Tere- Regarding your question, we are a little different than most car care companies. For starters, we will never speak negatively about other products even if they do it to us. It’s just not our style.

I can say that the mentioned product line has a very loyal customer base and chances are that it doesn’t matter what we say or do, we will never win some of their customers. It’s pretty much like coffee. Some people don’t mind paying $4.00 for a Star Bucks cup of coffee, some will even drive miles to get one of them. Others prefer Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee and for some of us Grandma’s Coffee is the best.

What I am trying to say is that it’s all pretty much about choice. Out of respect for the Viper Community we are refraining from posting any non-Viper photos. So we are already “handicap” on sharing photos that show the results of our product line.

Things we can say about our products is that, we started out with 1 product and now we have 18. Some of which are not even on our site yet.

As an example - If you take our Car Wax, it is Polymer based. Our Wax will NOT stain any plastic moldings, and will NOT leave any powder residue. We believe that it is one of the easiest waxes to apply and remove. (At least that is the feedback we receive from many of our customers.) One 16 oz bottle will last up to 32 applications, as the amount needed is minimum, purple in color with a Pina Colada scent.

Soon, we will be releasing our latest product. Turbo Wax Car Wax with Polycharger. If you follow the “Detailing World” you know the quality of such a product. Our other products have their own little niche’ - as an example, our Tire Care Gel. Which will not sling, our Swirl Remover is from a professional body shop grade. Our Car Shampoo is very different form other ones on the market because of the lubricity that it contains. In Conclusion, each product has it’s own level of performance.

If we move onto our Customer Service, that is what sets us apart from the rest. Things like automatic upgraded priority shipping with tracking number at no extra cost to the customer, same day shipping, and something no one else does in this industry, FREE Products with each and every order. Whether it’s an applicator, a Microfiber towel, or even a 4 oz product, we value our customers and we prove it to them. We have made it this far, always thinking about our customers. And we will always treat them better than anyone else.

With that said, we never claim to have the best products in the world or even one of the best. We do have a great product line with a superior customer service.

But as you know sometimes people close their doors to you without giving you the opportunity to show what you have.

Thank you for asking.

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, then, let's make a deal! I love deals!

At the moment, my Viper only has three coats of Zaino Z2/Z5. I'll trade some Viper photos with the snake done up in Turbo Wax. Let's see.... some polish, detailing spray, swirl remover, and tire gloss ought to do it for starters. :):):)

Here's what you've got to work with for starters!

OP
OP
T

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, Thank you for the kind offer, as soon as we post our first group buy, I will make sure I inform you. It will be a Great deal for all of us.;)

OP
OP
T

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to take a moment and Thank all of you that have purchased from us, we appreciate the support that you show to the paying vendors.

Thank you again. :)

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Currently a Pinnacle user and always willing to try something new.

Can you comment on dust attraction? What are your thoughts on the detail sprays and is this what your spray and wax is?

Did I miss a group buy?

OP
OP
T

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, Thank you for the Welcome, Currently we have this offer ONLY for you guys:)

http://forums.viperclub.org/new-pro...624053-new-product-release-special-offer.html

Regarding your question about spray wax, you may find this interesting..........:)

On another forum, we had a “Friendly Debate” that I'd to call it a “draw,” since neither one of the contenders could make a decision about the targeted subject. During that debate, the performance of the so-called Spray Wax came into discussion. This Spray Wax is a product commonly found within many car care lines - not our particular brand - but a spray wax product itself.

With that in my mind, it got me thinking: maybe my contender is right. Maybe spray waxes are nothing more than a “myth.” So I decided to conduct our own test.

Background

We chose a 1965 Datsun trunk lid, a lid that we have used since 2005 we had borrowed the trunk lid for the 2005 National Car Show in Atlanta Georgia, the so-called Nopi Nationals, Organization we sponsor during the 2005 racing season. The car was from Florida, but how well the previous owner cared for it is unknown. I know the car was used from 1965 to 1976, and at the end of the car-life, due to a bad engine, it was parked outside. One of my dear friends who loves project cars - if they are original and unmolested, he wants them - has over 10 of them. All of them will come to life, some day, so he thinks.

The trunk lid had its ORIGINAL paint, now faded and dull. The left side had been prepared by us and no wet sanding had ever been done. We did, however, clay it and, using our products along with a Porter Cable machine, got the best shine that we could accomplish with our products. This showed us that, with the proper technique, tools and products that deliver as advertised, your car's surface can remain a long term investment.

Trunk lid out of storage "As is"

The right side had NEVER been touched, aside from a wash with straight plain water. There was no buffing, sanding, detailing, or single product used on the surface. The test carried out was to see if a Spray Wax could make ANY difference if applied all alone. Of course, today’s car finishes are much better since not too many 1965 panels are used for R&D.

The left side was re-touched to bring the shine back to life. This was clearly seen. The right side remained as we found it originally in 2005. I washed both sides with plain water. The left side shows that it had been protected and the wax job's performance was evident. The right side still appeared as old and dull. With the water applied, little to nothing could be seen, other than a dull finish.

After wash and a little TLC to the left side ONLY

Nothing was accomplished by look or feel. Next, I applied a layer of our spray wax, ONLY to the right side and only to the right portion of the lid. I followed the instructions as indicated on the label.

Clearly signs of two different color tones

As a result, you could actually feel the difference. It was much smoother and, if you looked closely, you could see the right section slightly shine - not much, but enough to see the line where the spray wax was applied. After the spray wax was applied with the help of my assistant, we rinsed the lid with water from a small bucket. Again the left side performed as expected; on the right side absolutely no improvement was seen.

Special helper for the REAL test, the water Test,

left Side

Right Side

With the water little to nothing could be seen, nothing more than a dull finish, nothing was accomplish.

End result a complete failure

I was very disappointed. My contender was correct! Maybe we needed to discontinue this product since we could never sell a spray wax that dosen’t perform as we claim. Then it occurred to me that the water from the bucket was not the correct way to go about it. So we move to another location, next to the garden hose. As I placed the lid on the grass I could imagine my contender next to me, smiling with an I-told-you-so look. Again, we rinsed the lid. Still, nothing happened. As I start walking away I could see that on the right side at the very end of the lid edge, the water was running downward. It was a sign of hope.

So I rinsed again and waited 5 minutes. I could see the same results, not exactly what I was expecting, but now I had something to look forward to. I dried the lid and applied another coat of the spray wax. After I finished removing the excess, I rinsed it again. The results were fantastic!

Different location with the garden hose, zero progress

Now you could CLEARLY see that we had accomplished our goal: a temporary protection, nothing more, nothing less. The product DID work! It worked as it was intended. Yes, it took two coats, but remember, we are talking about a trunk lid from 1965. The test reconfirmed that the spray wax does provide protection and it is a great temporary solution.

Huge progress been made right in front of our own eyes

The only down side is that I have used the original show lid and can never said again that it is "all original." At the end of the day, we can affirm that Spray Waxes do work. After all, I may have to send some to my contender as a token of gratitude for pushing us to prove our own product claims!

Final Answer, Turbo Wax Spray-N-Wax has deliver,The photos don't lie, The Spray-n- Wax has risen to the occasion, Our Spray Wax does provide a temporary solution.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R