Twin Turbo 06 for 49k

DeLViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That company is located in Utah, as they handle nothing but salvage vehicles, theft recovery, water damage..etc..

dipapa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Likely it was salvage title prior to turbo kit installed.

It must be real interesting to hear the answers we would get when asked "so hows it running?".

bigmack339

Enthusiast
Reaction score
49,000 With An Rsi Turbo Set-up, With A Rebuilt Title = Real Good Time. That Is A Deal.

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That car had the Turbo kit on it when damaged. It was a blue and white stripe with light front damage. I don't know why they took the stripe off? I wounder if it has a stock engine? Missing inner wheel well. Seems like a good deal on a low mile TT Viper....

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Twin turbo Vipers often have many design flaws that can lead to big problems. Make sure the car is well sorted.

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been on ebay before for 59000 buyit now and it was at copart but didnt sell in either auction. If i didnt have my 06 I would be all over this deal.

dipapa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car had the Turbo kit on it when damaged. It was a blue and white stripe with light front damage. I don't know why they took the stripe off? I wounder if it has a stock engine? Missing inner wheel well. Seems like a good deal on a low mile TT Viper....

now that's funny...

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw the one with stripes and I think it may be a different car. Different wheels as well. I doubt they'd do a color change and the one with stripes was awhile ago.

I'd find out what RSI did to the motor. It may be a monster of a build and a great buy.

If someone is serious I'd ask for the damage and reconstruction photos.

I wonder if they'll take an 03 Paxton car on trade.

Last edited:

WillH2010

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was an RSI TT build prior to being wrecked. No motor work that I am aware of, just the TT kit. It is my understanding the car had front end damage. While the car was being repaired an unknown number of items were stolen from the car. RSI was contacted for parts, but the parts were not purchased.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have tried to contact the seller about this car. They will NOT accept trades so forget that! Seems like one janky slapped together car if you ask me. If someone buy's that plan on putting another 10K just to get it up to ***** IMO!

Depending on what you plan on using the car for may not be a bad deal though.. Race it! But I wouldn't get in it and plan on driving cross-country with it.... or accross state for that matter.

Somebody buy it and let me know how fast it is!