Twin Turbo

Hye Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I decided to sell my 2003 SRT-10 and get the new coupe and I wanted to Twin Turbo charge it about how much hp would I get out of it. Also for those of you that have done it about how much would it be out the door?

Now what if I decided to do that same thing but instead of a Twin Turbo it would be top of the line paxton super charger. How much hp and how much out the door?

If anyone has pictures of their SRT-10 done (either Twin Turbo or Super Charged) pictures would be greatly appreciated!!!

edretti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
About 9k avg out the door for the paxton and expect about 725 or so to the wheels. It's pretty impressive. A few twin turbo kits are just now becoming available for about 10k (Heffner, RSI and i think H ennesey). Not sure about labor but numbers are high 600's tq and rwhp if I'm not mistaken.

You must be registered for see images

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I decided to sell my 2003 SRT-10 and get the new coupe and I wanted to Twin Turbo charge it about how much hp would I get out of it. Also for those of you that have done it about how much would it be out the door?

Now what if I decided to do that same thing but instead of a Twin Turbo it would be top of the line paxton super charger. How much hp and how much out the door?

If anyone has pictures of their SRT-10 done (either Twin Turbo or Super Charged) pictures would be greatly appreciated!!!

A Heffner larger turbo intercooler setup will have the potential to double the power output of a SC setup. Depends on how much you want to spend. You should talk to Heffner about that, as each package is priced individually. But the kit is around $30k to start with.
My suggestionm is to DRIVE or take a ride in both a SC SRT and a TT SRT and feel the difference before you spend the $$.

Good luck! :2tu:

You must be registered for see images

Heffners Performance twinturbo-package

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Don't expect 725 to the wheels with just a Paxton, not unless you're playing with the boost. More like 625 unless you make some other changes.

The basic (if there is one) twin turbo set up can make much more power, but will cost a bunch more too and may not be smog legal in your state.

Good luck.

Dan