Twinvipers VS Dr. Roof

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1Tony1 do not ************ after you in the Unlimited Class ....You will see what a BIG STROKER with a little supercharger by Roe and a shot of Nitrous and the Macedo Magic thrown in, will do..... NO ONE is running that in unlimited.... SO set it up a notch...and I will kick your A$$ in the big boy class....UNLIMITED....I will TAKE YOU DOWN IN THAT CLASS.....see ya there "1Only1" time Tony....thirds to ya !!!

your,

CudaDaddy :usa:

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1Tony1 do not ************ after you in the Unlimited Class ....You will see what a BIG STROKER with a little supercharger by Roe and a shot of Nitrous and the Macedo Magic thrown in, will do..... NO ONE is running that in unlimited.... SO set it up a notch...and I will kick your A$$ in the big boy class....UNLIMITED....I will TAKE YOU DOWN IN THAT CLASS.....see ya there "1Only1" time Tony....thirds to ya !!!

your,

CudaDaddy :usa:

NO ONE IS RUNNING THAT MANY MODS IN ANY CLASS.................LOL

OP
OP
R

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom BTR we have not seen you post for a long time i thought the hurricanes may have took the air out of your sail. It's good to see the fire back in your eyes or is it the NOS? You have your work cut out against the forced air cars TT and S/C but we know you always like a challenge.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck Tony, I sincerely hope you repeat! :2tu:

Come on...I don't have anything for you guys...just trying to keep the smack going :) Let's sling some mud. Where's cuteaman ?

:crazy: I meant repeat as runner up. :D

I caught that.....I just didn't want to bring it up for everyone to see :) Your very sneaky there !!

Welcome to the Bradenton Unlimited winner....Mr. BTR

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ron,

I have been missing all the fun here as the hurricanes have taken their toll on my yard and my time. Its so nice out today though, that I drove the Viper to work.

I am looking forward to Bradenton and seeing everyone that I have not seen this season. I only made (2) events this year due to being extremely busy with my other 2 jobs.

I do intend on making all of the events next year.

Unfortunatley I have no "suprizes" in store for the Bradenton event..no multi power adders, no whistling sounds from under the hood, just the same ole BTR Prepped Coupe that will be running on the same Stock Pilots as last year(Feb 04) winning the street tire shootout and the same exact combination as last years Bradenton Unlimited winning set-up.

Gonna run my 04 dodge diesel truck at this event also, along with a customers 04 SRT Ram with BTR Upgrades, and maybe a few SRT-4 BTR Prepped Neons...one of them belonging to my oldest daughter, who will be a tough competitor, trained by her daddy and only weighing 95 pounds!!

Tom

OP
OP
R

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tom,

Mike St. Eve the guy with the V6 Buick Turbo Vette says to say hello. Ned at Rolling Tunder just ported a set of TA aluminum heads for Mike, he is looking to run mid to low 9's this weekend at the Vette Vs Viper shootout at Cayuga.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cuda, why not just add a jet engine to that baby since you've got every power adder known to man and still not a big boy yet! LOL!!! JUST TURN UP THE NITROUS!!!!!

I can't wait to watch you guys.....

lol!!!!!

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom ....Although I am running a multitude of mods, I am only running a single stage of nitrous....LOL.... Maybe next year we can go back to Mods instead of bracket range....wouldn't that be a step backWards in Hisssstory..... he heeee.

Florida has and is becoming a strong posse and is introducing some new players to the game. Expect Florida to remain strong and the Texans to remain a tough posse as they have always been.

And Dr. Roof an Kentucian with Teaxian roots that resides in Florida

Also the Carolina Boys are a tough group too.

The showdown will be the grande finale in Bradenton!

Cudaman :usa: