TX or FL

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IN TEXAS you will See Hennessey Motorsports, TNT Motorsports, LPE car, 1 Levin Car, CXI, Velocity, MTI, TPI and NASE from NJ. Are you interested in seeing the HIGHEST Concentration of the quickest VIPERS in the world? our entry fee is $10 for spectators and a 9.99 will not win you anything this time out!!! but remember folks we have several classes, BTW our deal is the Viper World Drag Racing Championship and I threw the vette thing in just for a KING OF THE HILL at the end. THE HOUSTON VIPER CLUB OWNS THE TRACK FOR THE DAY, we are not "tagging on" to any other event. Weather has been high 70 low 50 around here also. ours has been in the planning for 3 months not 2 weeks. just Compare time's after the weekend and you will be sad if you missed out on this one.
OCTOBER 21st check out website for more details or contact me if I can answer questions
BURNOUT.gif

9 seconds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's another predictable reply.............<u>Texas for sure!</u>

Although a few "other" cars will be here (their money goes to our prize ***), Vipers will be the main theme. I think you probably answered your own question when you said the other gig was a Ford thing though, huh?

Come on down. We (Prashant and the Houston Viper Club) promise a great time. If you want to make it more than a day or two trip, drop us an E-mail. We're pretty much game for anything around here!
bounce.gif
bounce.gif

PS. Is 12.1 the fastest Gen I with just tubes and a cat-back you've seen? WOW.

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea who is going to the best Viper event next weekend? You know the one in Florida, the one that's 20 minutes from my house
smile.gif
Anyway who would want to go to Texas? I hear you guys get put in jail for driving too slow and then get tickets for improper license plates
laugh.gif
just j/k

From what I understand the Mopar show will be from 9-5pm and the Ford show with jet dragsters from 3-11pm? Two different events on the same day. Here is the link to Moroso

OP
OP
P

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great MES, between those two events on the same day that should give you guys plenty of track time
tongue.gif
why not just invite the barnum and bailey circus to top it off.

9 seconds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prashant,
Here is a question. Will there be a supply of that special air that we love so much here in Texas or will we need to make sure we bring enough with us? Albert maybe?
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif

Thanks,
usa-clear-s.gif
usa-clear-s.gif
usa-clear-s.gif
usa-clear-s.gif

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Prashant, I wuz thinkin about coming down for the WAR, but I don't see a class for "Beat Up Old Road Racing Cars w/ Wings To Slow You Down On a Dragstrip". Whaazz up?????
smile.gif

Say, ifin I disconnect my front swaybar does that mean I gotta run "Unlimited"??
tongue.gif

Since its the weekend BEFORE I have to leave for SEMA, I guess I'll have to come down there and let yu straight liners watch an old fart track guy cut a few .500 lights!
BURNOUT.gif

One more thing.... how much is my entry few if I don't want to enter the smack talking contest on Saturday night, before the races? Please let me know!

Sincerely,
Your Team Texas buddy!

Reaction score
Mes -
From the response we've had there should be a great turnout here in Florida
tongue.gif
. There will be several classes from "Street Tire" to "King Of The Hill." Trophies will be awarded to those who dominate their class. We are all looking forward to having a great time just like last year.

I hope to see you there!
Doug

OP
OP
P

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Kingman, I am glad you are IN!!! (check your email)if anybody wants to enter any of the classes for the money and trophies its a $100 entry fee (which goes towards cash prize ***). its only $30 bucks for Vettes and $30 for Exhibition class, $10 bucks to spectate. but we do have another road racing car, Jeff Ellisons car with a wing, maybe we can have an all wing Road Race class?(the only turn you will have to make is to pick up your time slip!!) better yet Dave Golder has been making plans to bring his Winston Cup car to the Drag Strip. looking forward to it
BURNOUT.gif

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey! Why not both. Unfortunately due to bad timing (9-11)and
weather,our original event was cancelled. Though not happy being
the opening act for the Ford event there is still some fun to be
had. Probably not as serious as Texas but there will be some nice
Mopars present. On that note it should be over by 4:00pm which
will allow time to catch a flight to Texas at 8:50pm. Cost round-
trip on Delta $139.50. Anyone interested in spliting a car rental
or ride to airport please e-mail.

OP
OP
P

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff don't scare anyone off!! Guys there will be no turns at this event (only to pick up your time slip)!! if anybody needs Hotel info: Most of us are staying Saturday night at the LaQuinta Windsor Park 210-653-6619 ($70)it has night time security and you can park in front of your door. its about 15 miles from the track and 15 miles from downtown SanAntonio. We will be getting together at ***** on the RiverWalk AT 8:30 pm on Saturday October 20th. another option is the Quality Inn 210-224-3030 ($49) a night. Gates open at 10AM on the 21st, email or call if you guys have any questions.

OP
OP
P

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, Plans for Saturday night have changed up at bit. we are going to have dinner at the at the RiverCenter Comedy Club( on the River Walk). we have managed to pull this deal off: $28 Includes Dinner(Choice of Steak or Chicken Dinner) and Comedy Show. that price includes Show, Dinner and Tip. WHAT A DEAL
bounce.gif
, if you guys can email me and let me know that you are in for the dinner that would be Great. thanks

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ellison?????...... you mean I'm supposed to run that gazillion horsepower King Snake thingy of yours..... straight up? Heck, ya need to spot my slow old coupe at LEAST five seconds! Oh, wait..... I remember you'd actually have to get to the traps WITHOUT breaking in order to win. Ok, you're on!
laugh.gif

Say, since we got the whole track for us..... ya think Prashant might let US include the braking and turn for the timing shack? Last one to get there buys? (Should at least give the guy in the shack a little thrill, right?)

I'm THERE! Look forward to seeing you guys coming from those OTHER "sunshiny" states.

patriotx.gif

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh...... the girls are going to be there? In that case, you win. I want that polish job to be nice and s l o w.
smile.gif
devil.gif

As far as the SCOOTER race goes....... YOU'RE ON..... but....... again, man ya got ta get to the finish line..... in order to finish!!!!!! However, in the true spirit of magnanimous sportsmanship, I AM going to throw that spare scooter wheel and tire you need on my trailer to bring with me.

FYI for the rest of you...... yup....... Ellison's scooter is ALREADY currently "broke"!!
dead.gif
laugh.gif

patriotx.gif