Typical Labor Hours for Gen1 Head Gasket Install

OP
OP
L

Lexciting

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hardy har har Boy, aren't the comedians out tonight...

Talked to Chuck and he gave me some good advice. At this point the tech said that the starter is also shot in addition to the PDC wires and the wire harness to the dash being fried. The fried wires would have been obvious to the tech when he was changing the gaskets, correct? Would the dash even light up if the wires were fried? Only problem that I had was the car overheating and the gaskets weeping fluid and I wanted my gaskets changed out. Now, both my PDC and wire harness are burned and need replacement and my starter is toast.

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
sniff sniff.....I smell legal pursuit.... you my friend are getting royally screwed. Get the car out no matter the state of disassembly and take it to someone that know what the heck they are doing!!!!

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lex, for gods sake, you see what going on here?? you will be hit with a 6-7k bill by the time they are done. call and tell them to stop right now and dont do another thing. they obviously have no idea what to do so they keep replacing parts till it works. dont go to a salvage yard either. if you want good used parts, jonB can find them. your neck is in the noose and your pulling the rope yourself! get all documentation together and start taping all conversations. get a lawyer to help remove your car from the dealership. every step you let them take now is an admission that you wanted them to do the work.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang