Ugliest Viper Out There

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, wait, seriously, darth vader? I'm the biggest star trek geek out there, no way am I putting vulcan ears on my viper. Who the heck is that big of a star wars fan!? I've seen everything now... What's next kermit the frog?

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Calling It the "dolphin" viper really doesn't do the car justice, there is so much more to detest.

netapp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the Rauh's now have the Star Trek viper in their collection. If I recall, that car was used to promote the movie.

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok, wait, seriously, darth vader? I'm the biggest star trek geek out there, no way am I putting vulcan ears on my viper. Who the heck is that big of a star wars fan!? I've seen everything now... What's next kermit the frog?

The Vader Viper was part of a contest years ago promoting Cingular wireless. The owner quickly sold it and it has been changing hands ever since.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I fail to see the connection between flames and dolphins. All I can think is the owner had an exceptional case of hemorrhoids and the dolphins and water were a calming focal point for him.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you look carefully, you can clearly see the kid behind the car is flipping off the entire Viper community with a smile on his face. $300 bucks at Earl Scheib would successfully correct his "artistic expression".

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From the "KILL IT WITH FIRE" files...

You must be registered for see images attach
[/URL]

There are a few more really ugly Vipers out there that I need to find pics of.

OP
OP
A

AgentXXX

Enthusiast
Reaction score

[/URL]

Wow...*** is in the back cargo area?
Looks like old toasters were stripped and used to make the exhaust.

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIBLytvnEDQ&feature=player_embedded

If I could ask anybody anything, I wish I could track down the original owner and ask him "WHY?"
He must have lost a bet or something. After years of circulation it still cracks me up.

UPDATE: After years of wondering I finally found the answer...
http://meteoriteviper.com/

From the owner:
"I am a big fan of Christian's artwork. My idea when requesting the marine scene on the hood was to tap into Christian's specialty, and create something original. It seems surprising at first to see smart, peaceful friendly dolphins on a supercar, but this is for the yin-yang balance. The bad ass flames for him, the romantic dolphins for her.
People on the sidewalks or in traffic only get to see the flames, the marine scene is the surprise for those who get to see the car from up close.
You must be registered for see images

The Straight Numbers: I paid $253K for this car, $103K for the new viper & taxes + $150K for the paint. Some Lassen originals now go for $250K alone, so the car could arguably be worth over $300K. The base car itself is still worth about $50K, and the new Generation III vipers SRT/10 are likely to make the Classic Viper Look of this Rt/10 even more popular."

So the answer is he had a screw loose. $103k for a 99'? $150K for a paint job? I wish this guy was my client, I could sell him used toilet paper for $10k a wipe.
The artist has a fetish for dolphins as you can see on his website: http://www.lassenart.com/

"You may already own a super car, or a really cool car, but this one is a whole other dimension that you have to experience."

And in case you missed it and are dying to know how much the Dolphin Viper sold for at Barret Jackson this past summer, here it is:
http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/onlinesubmission/lotdetails.aspx?ln=419.1&aid=524
$51,700

Last edited:

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

[/URL]

Front doesn't look any better either :crazy2:

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen that blue one before. Looks like some kids riced it out pretty good. Oh well...

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure *** is going on under the hood. Looks like an erector set gone very very wrong.

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's the F-16 inspired Viper. More pics here.

And here are more pics of the blue Erector set monstrosity. I'm not sure if the pics already posted are before or after the pics in the gallery. Either way, it needs to be burned.
Ugly blue viper here.

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just found this beauty. Not sure what the hell is happening on the hood.

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris Brown knows two things, how to hit women and how to absolutely ruin cars.

Ugly wheels...

Ugly, but not the worst we've seen...

OMG, ***?!

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hulk Hogan also makes beautiful cars ugly.

Okay, enough post-******* for me tonight.

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure *** is going on under the hood. Looks like an erector set gone very very wrong.

Someone is snorting coke. *** . This looks like a gothic relic with some ******* scene under the hood.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gothic relic...*******...erector set gone wrong, hahahaha. Good stuff. I can't help but notice that this is "Fara Racing". I emphasize racing. Yet I don't see any upgraded fuel rails which tells me the engine is probably unmodded. Stock wheels and brakes...old ass PS2's. I'd love to roll up on that at a stop light. Now, the Hulkster Viper would be worth snatching up. Probably be worth something when he's dead and most everybody loves Hulk Hogan.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That black Viper would look better without the Fruit Bat on the hood...