Uh oh.....

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is "employee price" on a Viper? Is this the $20,000 off figure that has been floating around lately?

ryan94rt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
they don't say anything about srt products do they??? usually those cars are not included in the rebates and special financing...at least they weren't when i bought my ram a few years back!!

albinonile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so far what I have heard is
1--no 0% on viper financing
2--the $20,000 employee discount ends feb2nd which I beleive is when this promotion starts

OP
OP
F

FastGuy68

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they don't say anything about srt products do they??? usually those cars are not included in the rebates and special financing...at least they weren't when i bought my ram a few years back!!

If you read the release it says ALL products EXCEPT the Sprinter Van! It says SRT is included in the deal this time......

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Chrysler LLC, which suffered a 30% drop in sales last year, announced a massive new incentive program to move vehicles off dealers' lots.

I wonder if this will apply to 08s and 09s built and at dealers or will it also be for people who order 09s..???? Maybe the powers that be on here can shed some light.:dunno: I wanted to start a thread asking what kind of incentives will be offered for people who want to order a 09 Viper/ACR...Kevin

Frank17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just spoke to a dealer who I have been in contact with..
1. I don't know anything about that.
2. Not on the Challenger.
3. I will call you back
Call back I still don't know, my manager is in a meeting.

Wiill see...

OP
OP
F

FastGuy68

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just spoke to a dealer who I have been in contact with..
1. I don't know anything about that.
2. Not on the Challenger.
3. I will call you back
Call back I still don't know, my manager is in a meeting.

Wiill see...

:lmao:That's funny, they specifically mention the SRT Challenger in the news release!! That dealer may want to get up to speed on current events.....:rolleyes: You might suggest he visit the Detroit Free Press online once in a while.;)

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you read the release it says ALL products EXCEPT the Sprinter Van! It says SRT is included in the deal this time......

Damn i really want to buy one of those new sprinters...............no joke! those sprinters really hold their value in terms of cargo vehicles;)

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm, my DD '04 SVT Focus is 5 years old now...

Anybody ever drive one of those SRT Calibers?:D

They are actually really fun. I have an 07 Caliber with the 1.8L and I have lots of fun driving it and we have driven the SRT at VOI and the SRT experiance. I would have gotten one but I didn't want to wait for the SRT to come out when I bought mine..... wish I had though.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang