Under carriage shield

wormdoggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need one........new one.
Anyone know where I can get one.
This is the shield that protects the tranny made of aluminum. Not the belly pan shield.
Thanks
Patrick

OP
OP
W

wormdoggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Patrick,

Do you mean the cover on the bottom of the bell housing? If so: #5037330AD MSRP $5.45

Actually no.............the shield that goes from the front of the car to the back. Its made of aluminum. It has probably 20 screws that hold it in place and it has a scoop in the centre ( probably to cool the diff ) and another towards the back for the cross over pipes. I could really use a part number for this.

Thanks
Patrick

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Actually no.............the shield that goes from the front of the car to the back. Its made of aluminum. It has probably 20 screws that hold it in place and it has a scoop in the centre ( probably to cool the diff ) and another towards the back for the cross over pipes. I could really use a part number for this.

Thanks
Patrick

That IS the belly pan. There are three sections, but that is most certainly the front section of the rear belly pan, part number 5290078AD.

Not exactly something you would likely want to ship into Canada or get from a Canadian Dealer. If you would like, we can order it up, and you can drop down here and we'll put it on in the spring?

20% off on all OEM parts as usual, and you save 8% in sales tax just crossing the boarder, with no shipping charges.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960