Underground Racing Looking For Automotive Technician/Fabricators

Reaction score
Due to rapidly expanding business opportunities, Underground Racing located in Charlotte, NC is looking for several qualified automotive technicians and fabricators to work on projects that include the fastest supercharged and twin turboed Vipers in the world. Charlotte is located at the center of the NASCAR universe and offers a great location to raise a family and grow with us in an exciting area of performance automotive technology. Experience with Dodge Vipers is a definite plus but not a requirement. Compensation is commensurate with skills and abilities, relocation packages are available for highly skilled applicants. If interested, send your resume to [email protected]

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll take the opportunity to mention that I emailed about a week ago asking what you guys could do with my '01 ACR, but as yet haven't gotten a reply...

How about a PM ?

:drive:

Last edited:
OP
OP
U
Reaction score
I'll take the opportunity to mention that I emailed about a week ago asking what you guys could do with my '01 ACR, but as yet haven't gotten a reply...

How about a PM ?

:drive:

My apologies I thought I had sent you an email telling you to call me.....:brick:

Thanks, Kevin
704-361-3443

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also would second the no call. I have left two messages now but no return call? Anyway I am a patient guy but Call me :)