UNimpressed with Passport Transport so far

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are not in a perfect world and on occasion our experiences in life are not always 100% perfect. We had 6 cars from the Omaha area shipped to VOI and went extremely smooth and they were great to work with during the whole process.

give them a try one more time next time you need a car shipped. They will make it right.

Bruce

HPmopars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are not in a perfect world and on occasion our experiences in life are not always 100% perfect. We had 6 cars from the Omaha area shipped to VOI and went extremely smooth and they were great to work with during the whole process.

give them a try one more time next time you need a car shipped. They will make it right.

Bruce

Except for NO tracking availible and NO quote until after VOI was over. Was stuck with a higher bill than expected. I also found green paint scrapes on bottom of my sills well after VOI.

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've used www.showcartrans.com for the pickup and delivery of both of my Vipers.

Excellent service, great communication and the best price that I could find out there for covered transport, across the country.

Blew Passport and Intercity out of the proverbial H2O. :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery