Uniqueness of Viper owners

Wild Bill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just read about "iwantaviperbad" ride in Doc's Viper.

I am still amazed at the Viper family. Viper ownership had been my dream for many years but I had no idea what a family we Viper owners (or wanna be owners) are.

I started seriously searching and Bill P. and Chuck T. always were willing to discuss which Viper met my needs, chat about potential cars and look up VIN numbers for car histories. These are two great guys and I can't ever thank them enough. The other owners that were willing to go look at cars for me floored me. The person that checked out the car I ended up buying wrote 1 ½ pages about every aspect of the car and got the seller to fix every little problem he found. Our trip to Viper days when so many people helped us out and gave us 'newbie's' advice and let us store our stuff in their trailers on the final day.

I have lurked on other boards-Ferraro chat and Corvette forums and you don't read about people going to check out cars, giving rides to strangers and NEVER about letting someone else drive their car. At an Italian car show they roped off their cars and kept people away-I let everybody who wanted to sit in our car and took pictures of them (and e-mailed them copies).

My Viper is everything I ever dreamed it would be and more but the other owners are what make Viper ownership so incredible.

Many thanks to EVERYBODY :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

Bill

iwantaviperbad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, i wholeheartedly agree. But I could tell that from when I first started reading the viper forum, before I even met anybody here in person.

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper owners need to start looking like the more important things in life like, work, family and loving one another.

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You mean picking the right supercharger for one's Viper isn't the most important thing in one's life? :confused: :D

P.S. - Of course I agree with your statement, but I found it curious you put 'work' first in the sentense. Work-a-holics, are we?

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You mean picking the right supercharger for one's Viper isn't the most important thing in one's life? :confused: :D

P.S. - Of course I agree with your statement, but I found it curious you put 'work' first in the sentense. Work-a-holics, are we?

I was just waiting for someone to call me a wussie :)

I have been known to call off work to work on my car!!!! Oh yeah. Sorry honey I cant go see your parents this weekend, my supercharger is coming in friday!!! :headbang:

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

I was just waiting for someone to call me a wussie :)

I have been known to call off work to work on my car!!!! Oh yeah. Sorry honey I cant go see your parents this weekend, my supercharger is coming in friday!!! :headbang:

[/QUOTE]

Ain't that the truth.
The people that spend 250k or more on cars have a different mindset, (anal) most of us are reg. people that have fun with these cars, share them, and drive them.
That's why dc built them.

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Magicboy2 said "supercar for the working man"

I've owned the supercars, and currently have a mid-six-figure car in the stable......

Let me tell you.....(not that we Viper owners don't already know this)

These are supercars for anyone smart enough to buy one, not only a supercar...but a superior supercar to most any other supercars!!!! Nuf said!!!

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Magicboy2 said "supercar for the working man"

I've owned the supercars, and currently have a mid-six-figure car in the stable......

Let me tell you.....(not that we Viper owners don't already know this)

These are supercars for anyone smart enough to buy one, not only a supercar...but a superior supercar to most any other supercars!!!! Nuf said!!!
Ya know,,,, maybe we shouldn't advertise so hard to the supercar bunch........I don't want a bunch of anal-retentives on this board or in my local!!!! :D :2tu: :headbang: