UNITRAX DRIVETRAIN-The Real truth

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
UNITRAX DRIVETRAIN-The Real truth
Bad news travels fast. Good news about a Viper Vendor travels faster.

I have had several positive experiences in the past dealing with Unitrax. With reasonably priced products to upgrade our cars & excellent support should a tech question arise they are fantastic to work with.

My problem at Bradenton was I broke the Dana yoke. Here is a description of what I did to upgrade my car so this problem does not occur again.

The original yoke is Dana's 1350 cast steel yoke that UNITRAX cold stabilizes for additional strength. The original yoke requires strap kits to secure the universal joint. The new yoke is 1350 series billet steel and it uses u-bolts for added dependability. This new yoke is a significant upgrade over the original yoke.

Attached are a few photos of the new 1350 series billet steel yoke that UNITRAX can now offer for the VSP-SRT half shafts.

Heffner is installing them on Monday if they are delivered on time. Also Darius is going to be there on Monday dropping off the original Busa Slayer. I am hoping to get a chance to meet him since it does not look good for me going tomorrrow morning to his stunt show.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang