University Dodge - AGAIN!

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipper Rich, I certainly understand your frustration and hope you find someone in this town that can fix the air in your car. So far I haven't ever been able to do it. Good luck.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've typed five different responses and everyone of them make me sound like an ass :crazy2:
While that may be true, I'll refrain from a reply (right now) :D

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tony,bring that little one screw plane:D down to Executive and watch the mile runs on the 14th of March @ KTNT. I know you've got to be tired of the cold by now.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, this is a fairfly long post, but was just reading through it as I had a similar problem with my AC, which was fixed well and fairly priced by Chuck.

That said, I do take issue with some of the members who think that if you don't have or want to spend thousands of dollars on their Viper, that they shouldn't own it. Last year was an incredibly bad year for many in the US, a number of my friends have lost their jobs and are desperately searching for a new one. Many have homes, kids and the like to pay for and life is difficult.

For the few who own great cars like a Viper, life is still good, but some of us need to be prudent in how we spend our money... becomes whether its a need or want at this paricular time.

I have recently and happily retired, but this has had obvious impact on household budget. Life is great and I love owning and driving my Viper. I now only do what is necessary to maintain the car and possibly little things if the extra $$ are available.

That doesn't mean I have to sell my Viper.

Just needed to make that point. VCA is a great club and has great members, I respect opinions of all.:2tu:

Thanks.