Unofficial Roe Supercharger Signup

Will you buy a new Roe Supercharger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How many would buy a new Roe Supercharger if Sean made it again for the GEN1/2? He has said the cost would be around the mid $7k range for a new kit if he makes it.
Put your name down and we can submit the list to Sean.

Vital Velocity

Viper Owner
Reaction score
To make it carry more weight I would add who's in and willing to put money down. Everyone can say that are in but when it comes time to drop the money people tend to drop off

s55c

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in.... willing to put up a deposit as well.

brentsGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'd be interested but would need to see size, specs and pricing first.

troublemaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plum, considering you had a Paxton car which was obviously a choice, what exactly don't you like about the Roe? I don't want this to be a bash on the product, I am really after the technical side of what you didn't like. The power delivery is what has attracted me to this type of blower, which from my understanding a centrifugal cant duplicate. I have been on the fence between an NA build and a Roe, obviously the NA approach is much more expensive.

sanguissaevus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same non-intercooled setup as before?

Good question. The Kenne Bell 2.8l does come in liquid cooled and non-cooled form. So, will the Roe come standard cooled or as an option? I mean, I know this isn't official but is there any reason, mechanical or not, that it wouldn't be available cooled?

WDW MKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good question. The Kenne Bell 2.8l does come in liquid cooled and non-cooled form. So, will the Roe come standard cooled or as an option? I mean, I know this isn't official but is there any reason, mechanical or not, that it wouldn't be available cooled?

Liquid-cooled and intercooled are not the same thing.

speedracervr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The liquid cooling is for the housing/gears and not the intake charge. No real benefits from running liquid cooled.

sanguissaevus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhh, i was thinking the liquid cooling was implying it had a water to air intercooler. So its like a turbo with coolant lines to it cooling the bearings instead of just oil cooling it. Thanks.

OP
OP
K

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
With 15 solid yes's and 12 on the fence, this looks good. I sent Sean an email with a link to this thread.